Genesis competition: psp-hacks.com winner announced

You may also like...

1. ASKidwai says:

Not fair!

You should have told these forums that they cannot give these prizes to the big prize winners like you did in the /talk votes

• wololo says:

Well, the sponsors decide how they handle their prizes, that was one of the rules, I don’t get to decide how people vote :)

• ASKidwai says:

I know but like you did in the /talk audience vote, couldn’t you have told them that if it got one of the big prizes, it couldn’t get the small prizes which other homebrews deserve like Toy Wars an EvilTeddy and others

• Free PSPS! says:

omg guys i just got 3 free psps!!! one for me, one for my sister, and one that i can throw in a microwave and watch!!! all i had to do was use the SWAGBUCKS search engine and i gradually accumulated points!!!! click here to sign up http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/asrulezyo
      YOU DONT NEED CREDIT CARD INFORMATION OR ANYTHING!!!!! BTW IM ONLY 12 YEARS OLF, AND THEY ACCEPTED MY ORDER!!! im sooooooooo happyyyyyyyy

2. grewolf says:

Its their backyard, the rule is on them and they call the shot

3. mister munch says: