Heads up: Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition (PS4/XBO) is $49.99 (38% off) on Amazon Deal of the Day

Genesis competition: Vote for the best Lua game of the compo with xtreamlua

A message for gamers as the holiday season is here:
Hey Folks, it is the shopping season and that means most of us will be buying gaming stuff in November and December. Wololo.net will be looking for the best deals and let you know about them. For example in July 2016, our twitter followers and mailing list subscribers were among the first to know about an Uncharted 4 Special edition deal for $19, a 75% discount at the time! Follow us on twitter to stay up to date. I also suggest to subscribe to our deals mailing list below for full deal updates. Note: this mailing list is mostly useful for people in the US.

We do not share your email with any third party

1. (|EcLiPsE|) says:

LUA is good for programming, I’ve used(chicken invaders psp), and it’s great.
    Who would believe that World of Warcraft or Crysis is made in lua :))

2. darkriku says:

They’re not, just some parts of them are, big difference.

Also, Lua for psp is different than Lua on the PC

3. Zasisem says:

Damn I’m guessing I can’t submit anything for this? I thought it was a new competition 🙁

4. Rodrigo says:

Really good job! I didn’t know that Lua is so powerfull.

5. varun says:

g[] rocksssssssssssssss
    plz vote it

6. ASKidwai says:

Nice to see this…

I believe that BrainBoxer Beta and NMS, both were useless, but a few votes always help 😀

1. July 31, 2011

[…] awards in the psp genesis competition.The last prize to be awarded in the genesis competition is from xtreamlua.com, which will go to the best Lua homebrew. […]