Release: Wagic 0.16

You may also like...

1. Nice!!!Good job Wololo and the rest team!

2. Wololo are you planning to add online system?It would be great :)

3. pandoraboy says:

@DISTRACTION45: Yes, that’s a good idea :).

4. luthy says:

i have no idea how to play this game

5. Mud says:

OMG! That was quick!
    Mega thanks Wololo and Wagic Team.

6. Taze says:

Anyone else having basic land doubling up on “tap for 1 ___ mana”?

• wololo says:

You most likely installed this version over a previous install, or vice versa. Try to reinstall the game from scratch in a new folder

7. Ilya says:

I’m running windows version, it says “”

8. Ilya says:

I’m running windows version, it says “MSVCP1000.dll could not be found”

Where do i find this file?

9. ken says:

faster computer, faster. LoL Gotta try this, and THANK YOU devs!!!

10. Kittu says:

I want wagic for android plzzzzzzz

11. Dallox says:

Can’t wait for the linux version!

12. Shilf says:

Wagic Japanese File

※I Can not speak English.

13. mistgun says:

tnx for the update walolo for me this the best HB!

14. I want online mode so badly..online mode will bring more people to Wagic.
    Thats the reason that CSPSP is a good game,because it supports online mode.

15. Shinny says:

well if you ask me.. i would like to have a story mode… really the game is mega awsome but im just still w8ting for a story mode… wololo… any plans on story mode.. =/

16. Ilya says:

That’s what Shinny says, Wagic is great in itself, but story mode would be awesome.

Had anyone seen Dominion for PC? It’s a card game and it has camaign mode – a series of games, each is kinda logic puzzle. In each “puzzle” you have particular set of cards and a task to achieve. This is a really great brainteaser (I still can’t beat it after 1 month :) )

17. Zeth says:

if only we got more help coding, then the amount of request we get per release lol. our dev team is {–this small–} that’s smaller then a cigarette lighter….

18. asmith906 says:

have you ever thought of improving the UI to work anything like the old yugioh games for the gba. i’ve always thought that kind of ui was suited for a smaller screen. i’m not entirely sure that is possible but just thought i would throw it out there. oh and here’s a sample

• wololo says:

The yugi-oh cards don’t have a fifth of the information you can find on some magic cards, so that changes a lot the way you display stuff. That interface, unlike wagic, doesn’t take into account the wide screen possibilities of the PSP (obviously, since it’s gba)
      It also only allows a dozen cards on the battlefield per game, apparently. In MTG it is easy to go up to 30 cards per player, and the wagic interface still handles it pretty well.

I like the way it is smoothly moving from one zone to the other, though.

But other than that, I’m almost offended that you’d call that “improving” the UI, I think the Wagic UI is much better…maybe that’s just me…

19. dragoj says:

ayuda!
    me salta pantallazo azul

20. maxsas360 says:

Android version, please.

21. jp-User says:

Thanks to team with Mr. Waroro
    I’m happy to have met Wagic

The wireless of the PSP, it becomes able to duel me and a friend, a wonderful addition
    Can I dreamed of adding such functionality?

I can not speak English
    Sorry about the writing machine translation

1. July 21, 2011

[…] […]

2. July 21, 2011

[…] TutorialsContact/Talk forumsGenesis CompetitionCFW For DummiesTop 10Subscribe to feed‹ Release: Wagic 0.16GA_googleFillSlot("Blog_header");Wagic 0.16: Linux and maemo versions available July 21, 2011 […]

3. July 21, 2011

[…] […]

4. July 30, 2011

[…] Mod and Campaign Contest – Win 100$ July 30, 2011 in Wagic | No comments Wagic 0.16 was released a few days ago, with a bunch of new features. We are making Wagic more and more customizable with each release, […]