CFW Pro B8 is out, new Popsloader integrated (PS1 emulation)

You may also like...

1. platíni says:

It does not work on my psp 3004 4g

2. Javier says:

the installer for 6.39 will freeze and make the psp illegal shutdown!!
    when you press X to exit the Pro Updater! please tell CB to fix it i just downaloded it is 9.15 Pm.

3. yo says:

will the tilt fx work on this? or any pro cfw? running 6.35 pro-b7 now..but before i buy it wanna know if it’ll work 1st

4. Shinny says:

hmmm a great update i must say… i was jw how do we chose what fw we emulate useing pops inside cfw…

5. FANS says:

if something doesnt worck download the cfw from here http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7521 if the links dont work there are some more in the coments

6. Exitus says:

I’ve got a 3004 4g and everything works just fine. I downloaded B8 the moment it was released.

7. akuinnen says:

just to clarify things….”CFW Pro B8 is out, new Popsloader integrated”

does this means that we don’t have to install the popsloader plugin anymore since it is already “integrated?”

8. Bub says:

and waht ps1 game format does it support? .iso? or /eboot or cso.. D:

9. Joe says:

I’m sorry if this is a nooby question, but how exactly do I install this? I already have 6.39 OFW, do I just run the eboot in CIPL_FLASHER, or do I use the eboot in PROUPDATE?

10. gokusi says:

some one know, wy in this page

says that DON’T use the pro-Hen… or its not recomendable..?

Because i try with all , and i dont have any problem whit the psps…

that’s my cuestion…! wy?