Pro CFW Popsloader support: play all PS1 games on your PSP!

You may also like...

1. procfwtester says:

Works great!

2. Shinny says:

the guy who made this video is russian or ukrainian… zdarova zemlyak… <– (ukrainian).. but whats the point of this plugin… since all hens and cfw run ps one these days…

• wololo says:

Much more compatibility is how I understand it

• Shinny says:

that was fast… yeah i think so… but one more thing.. will my FF IX stop crashing… any ideas?

• shortboy says:

People were big on popsloader in the early days because for whatever reason, certain games worked best on certain firmwares. What popsloader does is enables you to change the PSP into thinking it’s on a certain firmware for said game.

Example. When I played Chrono Cross I played the game across at least 7 different firmwares.

During early firmwares, were you able to play up to and past the first boss.
          When you got to a certain part of the game, the game would just crash (it’d also crash if you looked at the character model within the status)

A few firmwares later you were able to finally get past that initial crash. BUT, the new gamers, they were no longer able to even get past the first boss. So in order to do that you had to use popsloader to “change” the firmware back to an earlier one.

I don’t know what the compatibility for Chrono Cross is now but that was from my experience. I have been able to beat it on PSP, though, so yay.

• Dalton_Corazon says:

What I see in the gameboot screen in PSX. The flag resembled Philippines flag, I guess its a filipino who made that video. And yeah, more PSX games will be played long live PSP

3. StriderHien says:

umm ok but i still don’t understand how to make multiple cd eboots for my FF8 and legend of dragoon

• shortboy says:

You’ll need a PS1 eboot maker that supports multi CD creation. I can’t tell you of an easy one right now because I always ran mine through command/ms-dos/how DarK_Alex first presented it.

4. Enigma says:

A bit off topic, but anyone know how that guy got the PS controller, and the battery life different on his Dayviewer? Any info would help, thanks!

5. Shinny says:

looks like people stop visiting wololo.net….
    ahh remember the good old HBL era… yeah it was interesting to sit here…

• wololo says:

A large part of the audience moved to the forums at /talk, but the blog still gets roughly as much attention as it got during the HBL era :)

• Shinny says:

i cant disagree whit you.. ahhh i remember… good old HBL is still runing on my PSP GO.. heck yeah pata pata pon =)

6. jake316 says:

thanks guys!

7. flim says:

is this only pro compatible?

8. cv- says:

is it worth it to upgrade from the old TN-HEN(D? E? i forgot but its the latest one) to one of the pros? i mean what does it offer that the tnhen doesn’t?

9. dan says:

lol, i finally get popsloader working and i still cant play harry potter and the scorcerors stone… any ideas? thanks in advance

10. dan says:

i tried the pops 4.01 like the compatibility list said, but no luck

11. dan says:

im guessing since i have a 3000 4g im doomed to remain harry poterless…

12. Shinny says:

here u have the link to all psn converted games for psp

13. dan says:

XD thank you!

14. dan says:

i know this really off topic, but would it be at all possible to port the first deus ex game to psp? or play it thrugh some kind of emulator?

15. dan says:

lol way too big of a download

16. dan says:

in awe of the harry pottery goodness, playing ss and cos on the go
    thanks for your help guys

17. khairy says:

EY, guys i got a few questions, why my psp can’t read the cso file even i already had a CFW PRO-B9 on my PSP 300,

pllssss need some help here,.

18. TriKdOut says:

This is one of the reasons why i installed CFW on my PSP a month after i bought it.

Dang, that MK4 isnt working for me! :p

19. bac401 says:

does it work with half byte loader