Some1′s 6.38 downgrader now compatible with all PSP models

You may also like...

1. Luiuod says:

o________________________O ZOMFG ZA WARUDO :la: EPIC WIN XDDDD

2. Turkie says:

Bravo!!

3. gates says:

will this work on ta88v3 psp 2000?

• equis says:

From wololo’s post: “In less than 24h, some1 updated his downgrader to be compatible with all PSP models…”

You only need to know to which FW you are compatible.

4. sue4 says:

work successfully!!

5. Fade says:

Now signing homebrew is a thing of the past!

6. lala1818 says:

Hi, PSP developers! Please make permanent patch for 6.35 PRO-B5. Thanks! And don’t give up!

7. Axle Blaze says:

Why does it still not work on psp 3001? I m having 6.38 ofw. None of these downgraders work for me! They say “verifying SCE updater……. Error, updator MD5 mismatch!” and comes back to the XMB! Why??

8. Axle Blaze says:

I put the 638 downgrader folder in game and also put the eboot.pbp file in UPDATE folder. Their is one corrupted data thing and one 6.20 icon with arrows going anti-clockwise. I start the 6.20 icon then the error comes.

9. Axle Blaze says:

Sale ek to chalta hai nahi upar se itna bak bak karta hai!

10. sony can kiss my ass says:

and ones again, the hackers won

11. Jeroen207 says:

Everbody please stop with stupid questins with Does this work with the psp go//////. Read it people!

12. PSP GO says:

hi will this work on psp go 6.35 prob5 ? my mother board is ta-091 and any chance of brick

13. Pulkit says:

Will this work on psp 3004 ofw 6.37

14. Pulkit says:

Will this work on psp 3004 ofw 6.37?

15. yehia says:

ok i did put 6.20 coz iam 1 g and i try to downgrade but it give me error???!!!
    what i can do plzzz?

16. yehia says:

after i downgraded sucesfully to 6.20
    can i upgrade to 6.35??? safe??

17. lol says:

Lol sad the 6.39 ofw just come out and someone1 is the best hacker
    I think he better than Total_Noob idk… maby:D

18. GOKU says:

OK EN RESUMEN
    SE PUEDE DOWN.. DE 6.38 A 6.35 Y DE 6.35 A 6.20 SOLO SI TIENES
    LA PLACA 08G HACIA ABAJO E INSTALAR EL TN HEN-E

SI ES PLANA 9G SOLO SE PUEDE HASTA 6.35 PORQUE EL DOWNGRADER
    PARA 6.35-620 NO ACEPTA LA PLACA 9G SOLO HASTA LA 8G….
    LO CUAL TE DEJA EN HEN PRO-6.35 Y SUELE BORRARSE AL APAGAR LA PSP

ASI QUE!!! SOLO NOS QUEDA ESPERAR A QUE REVISEN CUALQUIERA DE LOS 2 DOWNGRADERS QUE HAY DE 6.31,35,38,39 A 635 O 620 SEGUN LA PLACA Y EL 6.35-6.20 PARA DARLE COMPATIBILIDAD CON 9G,, Y ASI DISFRUTAR DEL HEN 6.20 DE TN O PRO CUAL SEA… QUE SON MEJORES QUE EL 6.35 PORQUE NO ES PERMANENTE,…

E ACABADO JEJEJEJEJE….

19. GOKU says:

PLEASE RELEASE , DOWNGRADER 6.35 FOR 9G MODEL … THANKS….
    BEST REGARDS…

20. Randy says:

I get updater md5 error when I run the downgrader, and Ive used both 6.20 and 6.35. Any steps im missing?

21. Pulkit says:

Same here.i get also md5 mismatch error. I have psp 3004 fw 6.38

22. DrPig says:

How to solve the “Error, updater MD5 mismatch”?

23. helpme says:

i run the downgrader 6.20 it says error updater md5 mismatch btw i have ofw 6.38 and dunno what g is anyway help me plz

24. reza says:

i have psp3004-6.38 i run the downgrader 6.xx to 6.20 it writing…. error updater md5 mismatch .. helpppppppppp meeeeeeee plzzzzzzzzzz

25. Pulkit says:

Finally i hack my psp with this downgrader 1. I put the 6.20 update to the game folder and 2. I run the 6.38 downgrader 3. Then my psp 3004 go to ofw 6.20 and finally 4. I update it to ofw 6.35 then i install 6.35 pro hen. It work like a charm. I m playing now gow ghost of sparta.thanks to some1 to making this downgrader.

26. Helping Hand says:

Thank you very very very………..(unlimited) much some1 and wololo i was stuck with 6.37 from a long time i saw my frnds playing iso’s and exploits on ther psp and i sukked my self with the update

this is what i did-
    f you have anything lower than an 07g place the 6.20 update in PSP/GAME/UPDATE.
    If you have an 07g or an 09g, place the 6.35 update in PSP/GAME/UPDATE.

use module cheaker v1 to know your module no..mine was 03g put the app in psp/game folder it is signed so no need of hbl
    1.UPDATE your psp to 6.38
    2.PUT the downgrader(PSP/GAME) and the update(6.20 or 6.35) in PSP/GAME /UPDATE)……………………………..

Don’t change the file names

3.Run the downgrader
    4.Press X
    wait a minute
    5.The downgrader will start
    6.After downgrade,a blue screen will load (blue screen of death) stating that system information is corrupted
    7.Don’t PANIC press O…………………..
    8.PSP will restart enter the information i.e NICKname,date,time,etc

and your are done

now you can put cfw

27. pspgo says:

hey mine is 05g will this work ptz help me iam useing pspgo

28. pspgo says:

yessssssssss got working some1 you are the best . better that toal noob thank you ——— my psp go is 05g it works !!!

29. tricksterboe says:

help! when i try to downgrade it says Error, updator MD5 mismatch. the 6.35 ofw appears as data corrupted even after trying to download from different sources. i have a psp 3001 version 6.38. please someone reply this with help

30. tricksterboe says:

help i have a psp 3001 version 6.38 and when i download the update 6.20 or/and 6.35 it shows as datat corrupted so the downgrader cant downgrade help please

31. pspfanatic says:

tnx wololo for the great info regard this some1`s downgrader….more power and thanks

32. Brbindo says:

i can get the downgrader to run but then the screen goes black and returns to the main menu, nothing has changed

help?

1. May 24, 2011

[...] (oficial) Download firmware 6.20 para PSP (oficial) Download firmware 6.20 para PSPGo (oficial)Via WololoGostou desse artigo? Então assine nosso feed RSS e fique por dentro de todas as novidades. Se [...]