Wololo 2.0

You may also like...

1. shortboy says:

3 days late but damn congrats, good sir.

2. Zelt says:

We shall make it better stronger faster.

Also I think of you pick it up to fast right after it eats I seems to eject some ram, Can this be used in a exploit?

3. cure says:

congrats! the name WOLOLO was my everyday routine when i search in google! since the first day i read your blog.

4. Di says:

Congratulations!!
    I m sure u will take care of this project like no one best wishes that he becomes as strong as smart. No bugs i think

5. masterfu says:

lol you made this announcement sounds like a programming project, but it’s really just a baby.

is it a boy or a girl? and it is mixed-blooded right, French and Japanese?

6. JACK1005 says:

Thats a great news :D…………… Good Luck to you and you wololo 2.0 and also your wife Too….

Congrats :D

7. zeroxphesnos says:

Congrats Wololo :) I to have 2 of my own. A 2 year old and a 3 month old. They really are a blessing.

8. StriderHien says:

dunno why people keep saying congratz to you wololo, after all you were “only needed for the early stages”
    which i guess were even… “fun”…
    anyway i sure hope wololo 2.0 won’t have any serious “bug” but you know… most “programs” have to go through a “beta version” where bugs are found and resolved…

out of metaphor,
    basically i told you to vaccinate the baby or make it go trough illnesses when he’s young and still get easy antibodies without serious problems :D

9. NsAnE says:

Congratulations Wololo.

I want to thank you for everything you’ve done with the scene, my summer of 2010 was more interesting and my PSP no longer hides in the lonely shadows it was once bound to. You have brought to me hope that I would have never found and I will never forget the work you have done. I will also continue following your site, along with /talk and the PSP scene.

Thank you and Good luck.

-Nsane

10. Flyer says:

ohoho, Congratulations bro :D

11. Oberon says:

Gratzies!

Have lotsa fun with the new one, thank yer wife everyday, and start drinking heavily! (jk)

(The reason he won’t be as involved is because he is already busy on Wololo 3.0, which was put on hold for 9 months or so…..)

Obie

12. Kill3rb33 says:

Hey man, congratz, and good luck!! :-)

13. koSiukaS says:

WOLOLO 1.0 – THE PSP
    WOLOLO 2.0 – THE NGP

14. p4cm4n says:

congratulations mate!

Nice to hear such good news :D

15. imthemiz says:

hey, congrats wololo take care …….BUT if the baby is the cause for you to leave the scene its ok cuz your a father now im happy and proud for you hey whats is her/his name?

16. you says:

congratuations

17. Lejam987 says:

Can i be a beta tester? Congrats :D

18. Amarildo says:

Wololo, parabens e que esse seu projeto seja o mais perfeito de todos….

Abraço

Amarildo – Pais Brasil

19. Fouyouyou says:

Congratulation Wololo.
    See you soon.

20. Squin49 says:

I was offline for a while cuz my psp was unusable,

but Congratulations wololo!!
    but.. where’s the download or sourcelink??

21. Yeshua/Baphomet says:

It’s a shame to see you step back from the PSP scene, you’ve been making some awesome stuff, but I’m glad to see its for a great cause. Will your child grow up to be an awesome hacker/developer like you? :) Let’s hope so.