SHELL – The next Generation PSP Shell – Genesis compo entry

You may also like...

1. funnyfatguy says:

pure awesomeness

2. BlkHalo says:

Really nice, crashes a bit, but I don’t really see a point in it; what’s so ‘special’ about it that makes me wanna download/keep this app? Add something to it is what I have to say, otherwise, it looks nice :)

3. bmg1001 says:

With Permanent Patch = EPIC!

4. ken says:

What is this?! I’ll have to try this out and see if it will work as well as it look.

5. Mitch says:

This is really great, however i noticed when i try to play .at3 files (the music files for alot of psp games) it freezes and then the psp crashes. It is still a great shell IMO. =D

6. my username is username says:

This was worst then I thought it would be. Once you play a song you can not stop it and also there is a glitch where you can play multiple songs at once causing a lot of distorting. This shell is embarrassing. I thought it would be better than this…

7. zulzahid says:

can someone tell me the name of theme in video…….????

8. arnold says:

@my username is username,

Please read carefully before posting comments. ;)

The music player has not been implemented yet and I have acknowledged this bug. It will be fixed in the next version.

Another point, how else do you play at3 files other than the at3 player?
    There is no other method.

Regards,