HomebrewStore – When the PSN doesn’t work, you still have homebrew (Genesis compo entry)

You may also like...

1. Nativedudelol says:

are you able to download homebrew and emulators straight to your psp with this?? Without need of a computer??!!

2. Mud says:

Inever tried this app but it sounds great!!
    Down loading it now.
    Thanks Wololo for sharing the info.

lol, any chance of Wagic on the Xbox1..? :)
    Big fan of Wagic thanks for that.

3. TLR says:

Damn. This shit is ILL.

4. Mitch says:

I have been using this since it first came out. I’m am glad that it has gotten so far in its development.

5. Pancholoko says:

realyyy cool homebrew! is confortable not to be allways next to my pc :D

6. Pancholoko says:

sorry:
    reallyyy*
    comfortable*

7. pspmodel2001 says:

I keep gettin’ an error that saying HBSInit.lo is missing.

8. God Eater>> says:

hahaha works great

9. halo says:

super nice hombebrew :) i´ve tried it a few seconds ago an i have to say: who needs psn anymore XDDD
    but: where is the option which storage u want the homebrew to be downloadet in? (psp go user)

10. H2Otter says:

awsome entry 2 thumps up :)

11. hacktester says:

My favourite homebrew in the Genesis compo so far.Im not really into homebrew thing(also because you have to search a lot for the homebrew you are looking for),but this is BRILLIANT!
    This may aswell win the Genesis Combo.It definitely deserves it.

12. ddffgg says:

in user agreement is says that ip address are recorded.. should we all worry about that?

13. Faustus says:

EXCELLENT!! Already tried and works marvelous on 5.03Hen.
    Could this be the Winner?

14. magicdragon says:

i cant get anything to download, and every thing take for ever to load

im running 5.50 prome-4

help i really like this app but if its not gonna work

15. bombo says:

its says it shut down

16. ideas says:

Thanks , I havee recently been looking for info approximately this topic for ages and yours is
    the best I have found out till now. But, what in regards too the
    conclusion? Are you sure concerning the supply?

17. What’s Going down i’m new too this, I stumbled upon this I’ve discovered It absolutely useful and
    it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & help other
    customers like its helped me. Great job.

18. Thanks designed for sharing such a good idea, piece of writing is pleasant, thats why i have read it completely

19. I enjoy what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and coverage!

Keep up the excellent works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to our blogroll.

20. Wonderful blog! I found itt while browsing onn Yahoo News.
    Do you hqve any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo
    News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!