Video: TN-Hen 6.38 Proof of concept

You may also like...

1. GOKU says:

Ya estas vato, te apuesto 2 de huevo y uno de machaca, a que si lo libera, y va con par de chelas pa combinar jejejejeje…

2. GOKU says:

chales, otra cosa, les dije que cuando llegaramos a 300 coments. lo liberaria y apenas van 81, hechenle ganas nop…. jejejejejejejejejejjejejejejejejeje ese weeee….

3. GOKU says:

we can do it, we can do it, we can do it

4. pk says:

people plays pirated games are not ***, only people in developed conutry who play pirated games are ***
    in developing countries, playing pirated games are reasonable, even buying the consule is expensive enough for people there, expecially for students.

5. whiteboy10000 says:

6.38th-a

wololo.. is ths a fake or what i cant try it because i forgot my psp at my uncles house

6. toooldforthis says:

If TN did find a kernel exploit and port/made the HEN for it, I’d rather he not release it. Not yet at least. With all this PSN downtime and everything you can bet there will be an update or something from $ony. The exploit could be in that update still and would be a waste to release it now so they can fix it IMHO. I can wait.

7. troll troll says:

guys give up on TN, someone will find the exploit someday.

good move TN you must rest in peace in psp scene.

8. GOKU says:

6.38th-a

***, what are you think in doing?
    the fck outOFconscience how put this on Internet are crazy or something like that..

Only i wait for the people don’t believe in this publication and, update his psp to 6.38 for use this fake hen…

9. GOKU says:

it’s just exactly for people like this, what TN don’t release his Hen..
    the, md fckr hw prt to you!!!

10. GOKU says:

XxJJ >>> are understeand!!! perfectly!!!

11. GOKU says:

weekend, we waiting for the Hen in Monday… jejejejejeje…
    best regards TN wololo and all team !!ho? can transform us dreams in reality…
    nice weekend… for all,,,

12. GOKU says:

O MI GOD , NOT YET, SEE US TOMORROW JJEJEJEJEJE
    COME ON TN , FREE THE HEN, FREE THE HEN JEJEJEJEJEJE

13. GOKU says:

JUST JOCKING HEHEHEHEHEHE

14. troll says:

what a feaking jejemon!

15. GOKU says:

ISO Tool v1.975 Released
    TRY It…

16. GOKU says:

jajajaja vey funny homi..

17. Coxy says:

I know that TN and Hackman have done amazing things with the PSP and also re-invigorated many devs back into the PSP world with 6.20TN-E.

Would this exploit discovery be compatible with Davee’s Downgrader?

If it is then surely a collaboration of efforts from TN/Hackman/Davee would be beneficial to the scene as this would allow new users to the scene a fair start and utilise 6.20TN-E.

I for one am whiling to use a 6.38 PSPGo as a test platform if required (for the Downgrader i mean), I also have one of the “unhackable” PSP 2000’s as well if needbe.

18. Goku says:

it’s that a god idea!!!

19. A says:

Yo creo, hen libera , antes de 24 o fecha que cierra, competicion de genesis, por que el participando y queriendo ganar primer premio, que piensas en ustedes…

20. goku says:

Hey podria ser!! porque nop, digo despues de su trabajo arduo, no le caeria nada mal recuperar un poco de dinero///

21. Goku says:

recently i read a coment froom total Noob, he say to us, very soon my friends i release the Hen , a god notice for all,,,,

22. A says:

4.AnOoB_01 on April 29th, 2011 9:37 pm
    No This is A Newer Psp TN-HEN But I Respect This. The Best Hacker For 6.38

This Is The Newer Than 6.38 Me-2

5.Total Noob on May 4th, 2011 7:02 am
    very soon my friends

ON CUSTOMFIRMWARE.COM

23. GOKU says:

si exactamente ese comentario…

24. GOKU says:

Acabo de notar que en el video de Hackman, se muestra la direccion Mac
    de la psp que estan usando para mostrar el HEN ,,

No es esto raro…?

25. armageton says:

No cabe duda ,,,,
    nos queda una larga cuesta que esperar,, por el Hen.. Haber si lo libera,,,
    y ya ven el Pro team ,Nada de nada, no saca exploit, no saca Hen, apuesto que nomas estan esperando a TN para piratearle su Hen…

26. goku says:

A que TN ya se tardo ahora si en sacar el Hen
    come on, whats going on, my kid ask mi ,wheres mi psp papi
    and i respond , not yet sun , not yet, o mi boy how much inocence …

27. goku says:

sorry for mi fck bad english jijiji

28. Wtf says:

Why are you showing a poc 6.38 hen if you are not going to release what a ***. This just makes me want to go to Cfw pro 6.20

29. GOKU says:

HI EVERY BODY, IM HERE NOTHING NEWS ABOUT Hen 6.38, any way,, continue waiting , have a nice weekend….

30. GOKU says:

Today i received a notice about the new downgrader, i wait it works,for i can have a TN 6.20-E On my children psp… goodlook for every body,,,

31. GOKU says:

EL FIN DE LA ESPERA TERMINO… GRACIAS AL DOWNLOADER PARA 6.38 9G Y AL CFW QUE SE HIZO EN BASE AL TRABAJO DE TN ,, AHORA YA ESTA EN HEN PARA 6.39 Y SOLO ME RESTA DARLE LAS GRACIAS A TODOS LOS DEV,,, INVOLUCRADOS.,, CONTINUEN CON SU BUEN TRABAJO… ARIGATO GOZAIMAS TSU

32. Abdullah says:

I totally agree with you! Nice Speech and Well Done!

33. Steven says:

I am talking about me and Abdullah. Not Total Noob. Sorry for the confusion.

34. Abdullah says:

Why don’t you make a HEN for PSP since it’s so easy!

35. masterfu says:

you said my thoughts exactly, but i think my comment didn’t get approved by wololo because I used some swearing.

Sony in the end, will go hunt down the developers anyway, like what they did to Geohot

36. equis says:

I don’t know people like this keep opening their mouth only to say ***. It’s clear that all this guy said is a lie. If it was true, we all were plenish of HENs in 6.20 OFW, and swimming in exploits, not asking for a miserable one exploit in the newest firmware.