Heads up:Nintendo Pokemon 20th Anniversary Edition N3DS is available for preorder, topping charts this week

Video: TN-Hen 6.38 Proof of concept

You may also like...

1. GOKU says:

Today i received a notice about the new downgrader, i wait it works,for i can have a TN 6.20-E On my children psp… goodlook for every body,,,

2. GOKU says:

EL FIN DE LA ESPERA TERMINO… GRACIAS AL DOWNLOADER PARA 6.38 9G Y AL CFW QUE SE HIZO EN BASE AL TRABAJO DE TN ,, AHORA YA ESTA EN HEN PARA 6.39 Y SOLO ME RESTA DARLE LAS GRACIAS A TODOS LOS DEV,,, INVOLUCRADOS.,, CONTINUEN CON SU BUEN TRABAJO… ARIGATO GOZAIMAS TSU

3. Abdullah says:

I totally agree with you! Nice Speech and Well Done!

4. Steven says:

I am talking about me and Abdullah. Not Total Noob. Sorry for the confusion.

5. Abdullah says:

Why don’t you make a HEN for PSP since it’s so easy!

6. masterfu says:

you said my thoughts exactly, but i think my comment didn’t get approved by wololo because I used some swearing.

Sony in the end, will go hunt down the developers anyway, like what they did to Geohot

7. equis says:

I don’t know people like this keep opening their mouth only to say ***. It’s clear that all this guy said is a lie. If it was true, we all were plenish of HENs in 6.20 OFW, and swimming in exploits, not asking for a miserable one exploit in the newest firmware.