Video: TN-Hen 6.38 Proof of concept
Developer HacKmaN, who works closely with Total_Noob on TN Hen, just released a video showcasing TN Hen on a 6.38 OFW.
A few weeks ago, Total_Noob had announced in this interview that he was investigating Kernel exploits on the latest firmware. He then confirmed he was onto something, by showing a video running a kernel exploit POC on a PSP running OFW 6.38.
Today this video shows that porting TN Hen to the latest firmwares seemed like a piece of cake for this talented dev.
In the interview, as well as in his recent videos, Total_Noob (and HacKmaN) stated that this Hen would not be released because of the scene’s attitude towards developers and the whole debate about isos.
Comments about the video on youtube show a mix of angry people, people who promise that 6.38 users are not pirates, that they will “behave”, but we all know how it goes: as long as Hen does not support piracy, “nobody” cares about it, and most of the ones who care just come to insult the lack of iso support.
Total_Noob is now following the path of Davee and Team Typhoon, who had a working Hen on firmware 6.20 more than a year ago, but never released it because of the scene’s attitude.
As far as I’m concerned, I’ve been in the scene long enough to know this: the scene is made of 95% of morons who are in this only for piracy. I fight for the remaining 5%.
Living outside of the US? Check our technique to buy US PSN Codes at face value and get them instantly