Autographer – Genesis compo entry
Sometimes one has no choice but to do mathematics to survive the modern jungle. If you miss your old TI89 (do these things still exist?) , 10$man has the solution for you with his entry for the PSP Genesis competition: Autographer.
What is it?
I’ll quote the author here:
- -Factor a list of Polynomials and solve them for 0 (10 polynomials at a time to be exact) BUT you must input them from a computer and it is very inconvenient, can not factor with X multiplied (eg. 2X^2 + 5X + 7) Can do:(eg. X^2 + 5X + 7
- -Factor a single polynomial that you input ON your psp
- -FOIL (or Distribute) it is like un-factoring.
- -Find the Volume and SurfaceArea of:
(More are going to be implemented!)
- -Graph (EXTREMELY in progress)
Must input equation for line from computer.
cannot do circles
- -Beneksturun Theorom
This is something i made with friends a while back
it is pointless as it states.
all it does is list every number that can be cubed and have a whole number square