Total_Noob: The big interview

A message for gamers as the holiday season is here:
Hey Folks, it is the shopping season and that means most of us will be buying gaming stuff in November and December. Wololo.net will be looking for the best deals and let you know about them. For example in July 2016, our twitter followers and mailing list subscribers were among the first to know about an Uncharted 4 Special edition deal for $19, a 75% discount at the time! Follow us on twitter to stay up to date. I also suggest to subscribe to our deals mailing list below for full deal updates. Note: this mailing list is mostly useful for people in the US.

We do not share your email with any third party

1. aallfdc says:

how to contact TN I HAVE REALLY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO HIM

2. aallfdc says:

how to contact TN I HAVE REALLY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO HIM!!!

3. Roland says:

@Qwerty
    As long as no pandora unbricker is made for the latest models I’m sticking to calling it risky. Remember that no matter how careful you think you are you’re just as doomed as anyone else is to fail, even if it’s just once.

@Wololo
    Great News! Not that I didn’t like tn-d, I still like it above all others, but it’s always nice to get updates albeit reading this made me start obsessing again.. I really want to hope the surprise will be multiplayer or even just 2player support of psx games.

4. zin0099 says:

i was hoping for a bootloader that could boot up a menu and with the right files ask which hen or cfw you want then it temp flashes and you have :
    tn-e
    pro b-4

but remeber it said a password setup so i think it’s a perm patch

5. Spider-Monkey says:

@troll People like you most likely not gonna make my life better nor easier.

Yeah, having an A+ on all my classes can prove that I’m dumb. And most likely planning to go to a university is pretty dumb too right?

It looks like you finish school already but yet you still live with your mommy. 😛

I’m done with your ***.

• troll says:

praising yourself doesn’t impress me.
      you can say anything you want but your actions proves the real thing.
      and don’t plan to go to university because you will get headache everyday for every subject. you should get a vocational classes instead it will make your life easier.

BTW: i am out off topic here because of a freaking pathetic warfreak who loves praising himself.

and there’s no big deal if i live with my mom, you know i am a filipino and people like you don’t understand our culture. so i think you should spent more years in school to study culture, you should spent your whole life studying.

• Covert says:

@troll- will you ***!! pinapahiya mo ang mga pilipino..mali mali pa grammar mo..

• troll says:

walang pakialamanan di ako pinanganak na marunong mag english so dapat naiintindihan mo kung mali grammar, ikaw tong nakakahiya tanga.

• Covert says:

@troll- you are a disgrace to our country! If you think that TN only wants fame, well he is a 15 year old and im amazed. Can you even compile a program? I think not!

• Spider-Monkey says:

@troll How would I know your Filipino? I never mentioned that I have the ability to read mind, especially over the internet.

Do you know I’m Filipino too? Oh you don’t, well better keep you *** about culture.

You know what, I’m sorry about eveything. Eventually, Wololo might banned us or something. Wololo, sorry for everything.

• troll says:

@spider_monkey eh pinoy ka rin pala, dapat sa susunod isipin mo mabuti mga ipopost mo,wag ka magbabato ng personal.
            saka wag ka basta basta makikipag talo sa troll na tulad ko, dahil ang purpose ko lang eh mang inis/asar. nabasa mo naman siguro yung reply ni wololo sa taas.

@covert did you meet TN personally? how can you prove that he is only 15? he say anything he want, me also i can say that “oh im only 10 and i can reverse engineer anything”. did you get that?.
            and to be honest, i can code in java, python,perl,c,c++,vb but not deep. i can make simple homebrew.
            and i am sure that only wants fame, napakayabang ni ungas. my opinion will never change.
            about the disgrace thing, watch your post first. amuze and believe to what people say, you are such an i***t.

• troll says:

awaiting moderation tuloy, pasalamat ka na lang “covert” di naipost yung reply ko.

6. forge says:

yay i love tn

7. apple pi says:

I have a hard time believing TN_noob is 15 years old and did this all by himself. Sorry but I call BS. Is this a cover for a group of people or of someone who doesn’t want to get credit.

8. apple pi says:

Plus he goes from being a noob 2 years ago getting his first phat and then less than a year later he is “actively looking for a Kernel Exploit and stumbled upon a function in utility.prx” and since “oct 2010” writes the cfw that changes the PSP scene? Am I missing something? No way a 15 yo kid did this all by himself.

• wololo says:

You’re just sad to realize some people on Earth are way smarter than us 🙂

FYI looking for Kernel Exploits is not more complex than any other hobby, it just requires time and dedication.

• Lorz says:

agreed…….. I’ve been messing around with computers and programming longer than TN has even been alive, and there’s no way I could match his skill……… not even close.

Fully admit TN is most definatly smarter than i am.

• eric says:

its for his privacy pls respect total-noob ok!

9. man_of_power05 says:

he’s 15? wow amazing how some people can do this complicated stuff at such a young age.

10. JACK1005 says:

yeah men…………
    @Tn thanks for those dev apps.

@wololo great job 😀

11. troll says:

awaiting moderation tuloy post ko

12. kosuke says:

i would like for TN_Noob to email me i have some questions for you

13. Anand Abhinav says:

respect for TN. total respect. @wololo you should have “like” and super like options for the comments and posts. 😛

14. bmg1001 says:

VFlame and Coldbirds Big suprise was 6.20 PRO B4, so no doubt TNs suprise will be 6.35 TN-E

15. Yosh says:

tn you just totally rock man ! =D

16. Norml says:

Amazing what you find out, thanks abunch! This is why Sony is scared, this guys only 15….

17. Flayer says:

Damn, im 15 too and i suck at programming because i never have the time to put into writing more complex scripts. 9th grade is like mental torture, and c++ on top of math, science, history, spanish, and english can be a bit overwhelming. T_n i dont know how you’ve managed to single handedly write a cfw in like 3 months and pass all your classes, but you’ve really inspired me not to give up.

18. kratos1288 says:

thanx tottal noob for everything

• Total Noob says:

It’s nice to be thanked.

• Mr MaGoo says:

I know its almost 2 years later but you are still the man. I would like to touch base with you and find out how and where to start. Congratz for everything. I remember watching your interview about the double analog stick. I had one in my fat 1000 and still have one sitting away for a rainy day. UR the man!!!

19. Ioan says:

TN HEN-E is out!!! It’s so awesome… go check it out at psphacks or pspgen

20. alek says:

i love total_noob, a love wololo, a love everybody, i love my psp3000, im almost *** rsrsrsr

21. Techni says:

Please add a shut down menu under USB.
    And integrate that folder plugin.

22. 10$man says:

I hate to say this, but how can a 15 year old be finding exploits and writing his own CFW? Sure some kids are precocious but this seems a little much… especially a kid who got his psp 2 years ago :/. Writing a plugin means you know how to code. And hese trying to say he learned how to code AND make plugins in a year or less? … :/ either he has NO life at all, or he is lying or a cover-up for the real total_noob.

If i am wrong i am truly sorry, wololo and total_noob you must understand how sketchy this appears.

Good job to TN though.

• wololo says:

The fact that 99% of the 15 year old you know wouldn’t be dedicated enough to do that, doesn’t man that there aren’t a few geniuses out there.

I, too, was a “normal” kid when I was 15, but I had a few friends who were spending their free time writing their own jpeg encoder/decoder, so, you know, probably depends what kind of people you were hanging out with when you were 15, but I definitely knew people who would have been up to this.

23. nxtuser says:

this guy aint serious .. 15 yrs Damnn!!

24. Griwwjack says:

Hello everybody, this is my first time here. I am bad at programming, it is a hobby and i not have more than 5 hours per week, i just finished Lógicade and Algorithms and i will begin to study C, i am 31 ??years but at 12 i began studying electronics reading magazines, to 15 years i was already technical and repairing radios and TVs, i began programing in Basic with 16 years. two years later I met an 8 year old boy who spent his time reading books on programming in C, I would not have believed it if he did not write and compile a program in front of me. TN, I do not doubt his ability and I thank you for sharing your work with us. I would like you to give us some tips on getting started with the ASSEMBLY or C for PSP, after all with BASIC is not going anywhere .. rsrsr

25. witness says:

When do you schedule to have a new exploit and make other users be able to hack?

1. April 14, 2011

[…] a surprise Releasedatum ist noch nicht bekannt. Weitere Einzelhaiten des Interviews kann man hier […]

2. April 14, 2011

[…] 6.20 TN (HEN)0 CommentsTotal_Noob isn’t done yet it seems. Just as well, in a recent interview with Wololo. Total_Noob talks a bit about when he came into the PSP scene and his work on his TN HEN. In one […]

3. April 15, 2011

[…] isn’t done yet it seems. Just as well, in a recent interview with Wololo. Total_Noob talks a bit about when he came into the PSP scene and his work on his TN HEN. In one […]

4. April 18, 2011

[…] in the changelog should not surprise you too much, as Total_Noob announced them a week ago in this interview.I’ll quote the changelog:- Added ‘TN Settings’ option to the XMB where you can […]

5. April 24, 2011

[…] by Wololo in http://wololo.net/wagic On the PopPressed Radar Print Magazine's New Visual Artists Saint Petersburg Unveils […]