Back in Tokyo

I’m back in Tokyo where, despite the alarming news I could read in international newspapers, people are doing fine. The media should rather focus on the people living in the north of Japan, who are in desperate need for help.

Of course things in Tokyo are not working 100%, (electricity gets shut down on a regular basis, earthquakes are still occurring roughly every day), but hopefully things will slowly go back to normal.

People interested in donating for the Japan crisis can find information in the google page here . Especially, if you were thinking of donating to me for HBL or Wagic, now’s the good time to make a donation, but give it to the red cross instead (and let me know :) )

I’ll try to catch up on scene news in the days to come, especially the genesis competition, but it might take a little while so bear with me.

1. ivanxx’s avatar

Hello wololo im glad you made it to tokyo! Take care!

2. Lorz’s avatar

Welcome back, glad that everything seems ok where you are.

3. D-TeK-DeV’s avatar

Just donated $15 yesterday. Hopefully everything is back to normal up there. Also, you said electricity gets shutdown on a regular basis, I wonder what its like for the gamers? Do their system get turned off due to the power shutdown? But anyway, like I said. Hopefully everything is back to normal as soon as possible, also for the Mighty One and his family. (Wololo)

4. nichikoro’s avatar

My brother’s and sister’s from Japan we’re with you… i hope u the best wololo… sorry for my bad english

5. DBZo07’s avatar

best will be donate genesis competition money to red cross!!

6. Shinny’s avatar

Good to see that u r back….. god bless all Japan ppl…

7. ptpspDev’s avatar

Glad things are slowly going back to normal. The way Japanese have handled this crisis is nothing short of exemplary. The western communities have a lot to learn from Japanese people!

8. Xianten’s avatar

My prayers are with you. I would also like to remind anyone with a donation to Playstation Networks Japan relief of 2,5,10,20,or 50 dollars you will receive a limited edition PS3 theme, and all proceeds will go directly to the red cross =P and the theme is very cute =P

9. bob’s avatar

glad to see you back and i hope everything works out alright over there.

10. toBsucht’s avatar

glad that i never feel a earthquake level6 or up.
    Good luck to you, your wife and your baby!

11. Caio’s avatar

Let’s give the Facepalm Award to the western press, for exaggerating the facts.

1. SINCaliber’s avatar

Don’t all media does this anyways? They like to twist words around, giving a false image of a event.

>_>

1. Caio’s avatar

Yes, they are actualling causing a lot of damage with this sensationalism, causing panic even in Tokyo, when actually the only area with potential of harm is inside that evacuation zone.

12. Tony’s avatar

TN-D now works with a recovery menu click link below for proof and how to install:

13. Triompf’s avatar

Good luck with everything over there

14. mud’s avatar

Haven’t heard from you in days, you worried the heck out of us!
    Glad you and the family are fine.
    I hope things get better quickly!

15. Dallox’s avatar

Welcome back wololo! How was the wedding?

16. Alverich’s avatar

Hey wololo good to hear it, are you scare of the nuclear reactor, is really dangerous for people living there, i don’t like to see another chernobyl in japan, good luck with your family and best wishes.

17. Just ur Ordinary Homebrew’s avatar

its not the end with the japans problems
    my dad use to work on nuclear plants
    its just the begging in the end alot of ppl will die =( hopefully the ppl could evacuate them

18. paKO JONES’s avatar

Welcome back Wololo, it’s great to hear you and your wife are safe and sound. BTW Congratulations, Mazel Tov, Felicidades, (my French sucks so I’m not gonna try saying it nor writting it) for your baby!