I’m fine

A message for gamers as the holiday season is here:
Hey Folks, it is the shopping season and that means most of us will be buying gaming stuff in November and December. Wololo.net will be looking for the best deals and let you know about them. For example in July 2016, our twitter followers and mailing list subscribers were among the first to know about an Uncharted 4 Special edition deal for $19, a 75% discount at the time! Follow us on twitter to stay up to date. I also suggest to subscribe to our deals mailing list below for full deal updates. Note: this mailing list is mostly useful for people in the US.

We do not share your email with any third party

1. ivanxx says:

Oh well. The PSP scene had to die sooner or later.

2. hello says:

sorry because request you too much. yea you should put your family as first priority.
    i would like to see your expert opinion about what is going around in psp scene. take your time and do update when your problem is solved

3. ALLZACK says:

Good morning my name is Pablo I am a fan of yours here from BRAZIL have a website hacker well known here allzack.com to hack a site about FPS games, most come here for another reason to propose a wager.
    bet is the next in a week if you get the unlock PSP 3001 FW: 6.37, I go out on the street naked with psp in the neck and record a video and post on youtube and on my website.

Thanks. Hugs from a friend I’m your fan from BRAZIL.

4. Juju_the_ouf says:

A minute Silence for the people who died because of the earthquake / tsunami.
    🙁

5. toBsucht says:

Juju_the_ouf ..ok. does it help

if i have travel there i wanna have a good walkietalkie and a appart to make some power for my electrics. Sure some medical food and securtiy equickment (waterproof-overal),etc.

.. better get one(2) out than 1 in…. really scaring situation :(:(

6. jerkoff says:

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! IT’S NOT SUCH A BIG DEAL!!!!

START UPDATING AGAIN PLEASE KTHXBYDNTDIE.

7. cv- says:

wololo, quit what ever your doing, go back to japan and help your wife get out of there, because you and i both know those reactors will blow, and the fall out will be massive.

• DBZo07 says:

reactor have already blown!!
      JAPAN IS HIDING THIS FACT FROM THE WORLD!!!!

• cv- says:

the reactors have had failures leading to rapid expansions of hydrogen gas (explosions) the reactors haven’t yet gone through a full scale meltdown, when it does it will be noticible no doubt, they have about half a million tons of radioactive waste held in the fukushima plants….. i ve always wanted to visit japan, but i fear the time has come n gone

8. mud says:

I’m not gonna lie I’m really getting worried for Wololo and his family, what happened is no joke.

9. Strider Hien says:

all this is happening… and some italian politician still want to make nuclear plants! in italy where there’s danger of earthquakes!
    people will never learn about nuclear energy…

10. Kaio says:

Hi Wololo,

I wish you and your family all the best to get through this misery!
    Take care.

Cheers,
    Kaio

11. jotex says:

hey WoloLo greetings from Chile,you know…. the earthquake 8.7 in the last year. I hope that your family and you be ok and go back to your country away from japan for the nuclear reactors.
    From Chile send to you a lot of force and hope.

jotex