PSP3000′s price goes down to $129.99

You may also like...

1. MitMakis says:

Thats pretty cool for people who haven’t got one yet, what was its original price?

2. Nakos says:

$179.99 USD

3. Rustii says:

i know in Australia, they are like $189, so if the price drop comes over here it would be a nice little sum you save yourself… maybe a few titles there talking about(if you didnt just buy it to run homebrew’s)…

4. Caio says:

Meanwhile… In a certain south-american country we have to pay the equivalent to U$650,00 for a PSP.

5. Rustii says:

WOW,What the fuck???
    Send me that type of money i could send u a few psp’s…
    AND KEEP ONE FOR MYSELF..
    Offers Open…LOl..

6. LUISDooMER says:

In Argentina my PSP-3001 cost me 890$ and my PSP GO! cost me 900$…

7. Asyllum says:

nice i bought my psp 3k (04g) for 169.99$ USD. with assasins creed blodlines “beat it the first 2 days of play”.

8. Asyllum says:

hopfully more people will have psp 3k and some1 might come up with a perminate cfw and keep the psp alive

9. Spider-Monkey says:

Damn!, time to get a new one after the harsh usage of my psp(aka Monster Hunting) :D

10. Raita says:

but the bad thing is its current ofw..what if the installed ofw cannot be downgraded.

11. zulzahid says:

yeah,,i think the new one must be 6.37 ofw……….
    only homebrew can be play………

12. mr-crazy says:

i am sure developers would update to 6.37 as they want homebrew not piracy

13. haitechan says:

Nice, hope other countries adopt the new price, but is unlikely. My sister bought her PSP 2000 in 2008 for around $350 and I bought mine, a second-hand PSP 300, a year later for $175. Now, a new PSP 3000 is around that price but on retail stores, they still charge you around $300 but it comes with three games: Rachet and Clank, Daxter and some other I don’t remember. It’s even cheaper than a DSi but most kids here in Peru have that, not PSPs.

14. toBsucht says:

in a few month the price is probably ~100 us $ for a new PSP 3000.
    I miss ir and bluetooth. PANDORA !!! And soon touchscreen my i buy a ..fx.
    ^u see still to expensive for some people^

15. Wantspsp3k5.50downgrade says:

Lol if they wanted to get rid of them they’d release a new ofwq that allows homebrew to be run without hen.