CFW For Dummies: Install the best Custom Firmware for your needs

You may also like...

1. lauren says:

is there an update on tn hen d?

2. Srrs says:

the guide is missing information about 9g being unable to downgrade in the “downgrade 6.35 to 6.20″ section.
    dummies owning 9g might reach the section, try o downgrade, and be confused as to why it does not let them, or what to do next.

3. CL says:

Thanks for this guide I’m sure it will come in handy especialy seeing as it is so up to date (for now). I was on 6.20 but recently downgraded from TN-HEN B to 5.00m33-6 using Hellcats Recovery Flasher. Worked flawlessly on my 100X and now my psp has far more compatability :)

4. javier_ecf says:

You did not say what a custom firmware is, or explain the meaning of HEN.

5. daddy says:

Nice guide but here are my opinion: 1st, you gave the choice of 6.2 TN-Hen. I think TN_hen is good but lack of CFW and dev support. Doesn’t matter how good is the HEN, a Hen is still a hen and it is useless without CFW. Prometheus and OID iso loader was shitty from begin with, and nothing else support TN-Hen for months. Even, TN switch gear and build CFW, his works still can’t compete against Davee or Chinese dev. So his Hen pretty much will be a dead end. I would recomment downgrade to 5.03 or upgrade to 6.35. With this speed, IMO, 6.35 will be the winner soon.

• toBsucht says:

i hope u brick your go or g9 if u downgrade to 5.03 :p!
      (pspidebt0.73 or ofw-test 01 to get the know how if downgrading is possibel). Prometheus and OID iso loader are working since the beginn of tn6.20a(b) but u aren´t abel to use it so this hen is useless for u [only 4 u :p]. Go anywhere else to set it on fire you are only a noob never total :p. So guys do not update to 6.3x till u know u can downgrade. btw nice tut i hope this stop useless requests (where should i place it? how to extract? what does it do? isoloader?..)

• daddy says:

toBsucht, you sound pissed when people give opinion, and that make you a noob, not me. Here is the fact, I have nothing against TN, actually I like his work, but the HEN is the HEN, it is not much useful to end user. It already fall behind and it will be left behind further in the future. Don’t pissed off at me. Pissed off at the devs not follow up with TN works. That is the fact. Get it noob.

• toBsucht says:

i´m only a littel “pissed” becouse you say TN-iso-loader was shitty from beginn and hen is useless without ctf. This reply confuse people. And no end for tn6.20 hen till toatl noob give use a upper version i prefer to stay with his. Sure you can use 6.35 hen. N p ¸

6. Thanks for giving your ideas on this blog. Additionally, a delusion regarding the banking institutions intentions while talking about property foreclosure is that the bank will not take my payments. There is a degree of time the bank requires payments from time to time. If you are way too deep in the hole, they’re going to commonly demand that you pay the actual payment completely. However, i am not saying that they will not take any sort of payments at all. When you and the traditional bank can be capable to work something out, the foreclosure approach may halt. However, should you continue to pass up payments beneath new approach, the foreclosure process can just pick up from where it left off.