Sepulka (selective Plugin Loader) by C4TurD4Y (Genesis compo entry)
This new entry for the psp genesis competition is an extremely useful plugin that will help you with… plugins. Long story short, this will allow you to selectively load plugins on a game per game basis, which, trust me, is going to be very useful as soon as you start messing up with different versions of various plugins that work for one game but not another, conflicting plugins, etc…
Quoting the author here:
– Loading plugins only for specified games.
– To describe games u can use id, name (great for noobs) and path (even incomplete! but only one per line).
– Macrofire is supported (no 0x8003021 errors).
– Boot screen displaying status (if no plugins were loaded – it won’t appear).
– Automatically changing ISO driver.
– Automatically changing CPU speed.
– You are able to define custom macros (u can use acronyms for games, ie. u can write “GTA:CW” instead of “Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars”.
– Last played game (backup or homebrew) is automatically moved at the first place in the XMB.
– You can disable bootscreen, logging to file and autosort feautures.
– You can place Sepulka on internal memory of PSPgo (ef0:).
The application is open source and being updated on a regular basis, check the Homebrew’s thread for updates, and to give your feedback.