RecoveryMenu 0.2 By KaZT.U (Genesis compo entry)
The first contestant for the Genesis Competition is an update to KaZT.U’s Recovery Menu. Compatible with all CFW and HEN, this is a very useful tool packed with many essential features. In other words, a swiss army knife for all PSP users. Functionality varies depending on your console (possibility to flash a full recovery menu on hackable consoles, for example).
- Now Working on 6.31/6.35 PRO (Make sure you have the latest version)
- Now able to access Configuration
- Added Systeminformation in configuration
- Added Recovery.prx in Plugins ( Able to launch cfw recovery menu )
- Added VSH Menu in Configuration
- Added Reset Device in vsh menu
- Added CPU Speed in vshmenu
- Added Reboot PSP in advanced
- Added Preparations for Fake Region in Configuraton -> Launch Vsh Menu
- Fixed Some Plugin Problems (some more plugins working)
- Fixed some bugs in plugins and in the menu
- Added ZeroWare Option (A CFW for TN-HEN Developed by NightStar3)
- Added Install VSh Menu, installs a permanant vsh menu developed by me (KaZT.U) for only HACKABLE PSP’S. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO INSTALL ON A PSP GO PSP 3000 OR PSP 2000
- If Firmware Does not display it will displays as “0x000000”
- Added Fake Region Menu (now can set region to japan unitedkingdom and others)
- Added Screenshot Function in Configuration->Vshmenu. Takes a Screenshot in the vshmenu (plan to add L+R = Screenshot but ill see after)
- Added RemoteJoyLite To Plugins (GAME Plugin – Make sure its RMJL for TN HEN)
- Fixed a bug in Launching RemoteJoyLite, Still might not work though :S fix later 😛
- Changed Redirections to go back to previous options instead of MAIN Menu
I quickly tested this application on a PSP Go using the TN Hen C, and didn’t have any problem. However some features of this application write to your flash, so don’t use it if you don’t know what you are doing.
Check the README file for more info.
For questions, suggestions, you can directly contact the author on the Homebrew’s thread.