Humble Monthly this month gets you Civilization VI + 2DLC + over $100 of games for $12. Offer ends Feb 2nd.

Release: 6.35 Pro-A, a LCFW for 6.35 owners

1. Apo81 says:

I have a psp-3004 with 6.20TN-C, Metal gear Acid is not working, Can you confirm that old games like Metal gear acid or Breath of fire 3 work with 6.35Pro-A? please help!

2. bluesora98 says:

6.35 Pro-A would be perfect if it can support plugins and PSX.

3. xfat7i says:

i had tried the 6.35pro A on my psp 3004 it just works fine i like it so much
    some isos didnot work with iso loaders with tn-c but this LCWF is the best
    i can say it willnot brick your psp

4. brick_master says:

I upgraded to 6.35PRO-A and 5 minutes later i downgraded back to TN-C(now i’m thing about upgrading again……………………………

5. hacktester says:

Even though I’ll stick with TN-C for now,I’m still not sure if I will remain on FW 6.20.I think I’ll wait to see which one comes first-TN D or 6.35 Pro B-then decide(since PSX Support is the only thing that I want at the moment),because I’ll always see the downgrading too risky no matter what are the circumstances.I just cant help it.

6. vetaliq says:

it’s for all PSPs or only on a firmwared PSPs?

7. Apo81 says:

I confirm now that old games such as Metal Gear Acid or Breath of fire 3 NOW ARE WORKING on 635PRO-A!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS I had 6.20TN-C which is also very good hen but I couldnt play some games, Now with 635PRP-A I CAN Thank you Wololo and Virtuous Flame!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Abhinav Tuli says:

i start dbz ttt in this and after a while it comes that the game could be started please help (it works in prometheus iso loader)

9. montu says:

can some one please tell me how to run ctf themes and install in 6.35 pro A. It was first running on 6.35 hen . Please help

10. Enigma says:

Well it’s too bad that you have to reboot everytime,and TN-D is coming soon, so i’ll just stay on TN-C. Also, i’m writing this from my PSP Go, Lol.

11. David says:

I saw a USB device selection on the PRO-A VSH menu. Does this mean we are able to dump umds onto the memory stick/PC now?

12. Evil Professeur says:

Crashes my psp go. I run the 6.35 pro, then run the update and after press x for the second time and down it goes.
    Am I doing something wrong?

13. Pereira says:

Why can´t I run the plugins i had on 6.35 PRO (CXMB, PSP HUD…)?

• donelwero says:

I think you have to change your plugins to the “seplugins” directory instead of “plugins”.

That means just change the plugins folder name to seplugins. And inside game.txt and vsh.txt change every line that says “plugins” to “seplugins”.

14. Molina says:

It work’s like a charm! Now I can play some games that doesn’t worked before. Thanks a lot 😉

15. cute says:

i think tn 6.20 is better
    looks like tn D 6.20 have xmb bootable support
    any one with me as tn 6.20 staying user???

16. donelwero says:

Yeah, maybe it’s a plugin problem. Try disabling every plugin and run the update again.

Or you can try formating your memory card.

17. yothp2p says:

Does it work on new PSP 09g model ?

I mean this new 09g always sucks. (incompatible with Davee downgrader, incompatible with isotool 1.960)

18. Evil Professeur says:

I have no plugins enabled, still nothing. it constantly crashes

19. Dragos Bejan says:

i’ve tried it on a psp-3004, it loads, but doesn’t run any iso/cso at all; how can i uninstall it from the flash?

20. Platini says:

Which one has better compability with games? TN-C or 6.35 Pro-A LCFW????

21. TORA says:

I was able to play PSX games on my PSP Go with this (6.35 PRO-A), though the games i tested were actually purchased on PSN by me. I haven’t tested any pirated PSX games though, someone should give it a try, it just might work.

22. psp_lover says:

liquidzigong and other devs rocks..

23. Platini says:

just cahnged fron TN C to 6.35 PRO A CFW……games i couldn`t `play on TN C now works great on 6.35 PRO A…..LIQUIDZIGONG THANKS…WISH YOU THE BEST IN LIFE!!

• Molina says:

After I patched to 6.35 Pro-A I haven’t found any game that do not worked. Everything is working fine, even those games that did not work on my 6.35 HEN. I found just one problem with Castlevania Dracula X where my iso was compacted with .cso. When I tried to play the original games, they just freezed making the PSP to restart. I decided to unpack the .CSO files to .ISO and this addressed the problem and the original games started to worke perfectly.

24. Pereira says:

What is the 6.35 Fast Recovery? I can´t install it!

• Molina says:

It is just a fast “shortcut” to avoid having to patch the OFW again. After a PSP restart just start the Fast Recovery and your PSP will be ready again to play your backup isos.

25. PSP3001 says:

Wow Thanks.

I think It need MS Speed function.

26. biosym says:

hi, i have a psp 3010By, i buy in december, for this reason i ask first.
    For my model of psp its possible install the 6.35pro-A without none risk??
    This hen 6.35pro-A touch the flash??
    This process it safe for my model of psp or it for model 1000 and 2000??
    Thnx.!!
    Sorry for my bad english!!
    Cheers!!

27. Pereira says:

I can´t use the cxmb in the 6.35 pro -A. Why?

28. spider-monkey says:

every backup i have gets the error”The game could not be started(8002013E)” Now what im doing wrong 😛

• Juan says:

I got the 8002014E error, when I try to run the backups with an UMD inside the PSP. After removing the UMD from the psp I have to run the backup several times before the error stops (to avoid rebooting the psp). I don’t Know if it is the same case.

• Spider Monkey says:

Oops its 8002014E too. I press 3 instead of 4 😛 I don’t want to remove my monster hunter unite UMD but if that’s fixed it then I’ll try it 😀 I really like this 6.35 PRO-A since I could go to PSN and still buy staff. PSNLover give some *** errors when I try to download something off the PSN. And yes, I still buy digital games off the PSN but use backup instead because they’re smaller 😀

29. The Situation says:

So to run the ISOs/CSOs from the xmb do we have to drag them into the game folder? If not can someone tell me where they go please.

• lostjas says:

in an ISO folder on the root drive.
      i left mine from where prometheus wanted them and tehy work. so i guess it works there

30. Wesley says:

So here’s what I’ve found so far.

1) This broke about half my PSN purchased games. Not only did the flash0 write break the games when inside the HEN, it actually permanently broke the games even when not running HEN (in 6.35 OFW.) No amount of deauthirze/reauthorize or redownloading from PSN seems to fix it.
    2) ISO’s load just fine from System Storage on the Go, but hang at a black screen when the ISO is on the Go’s memory stick.
    3) System sleep and restore is flaky in 6.35 PRO-A when inside games. System sleep still works OK if you load 6.35 PRO non-A.

31. wat u ma call it says:

will this work for any psp slim? thx

32. wat u ma call it says:

in fw 6.35

33. MarkMG says:

Hi, i had never posted, i wanna give feedback on my use, i hope Wololo or any person related to VF can communicate this. Before i go into details i just wanna say this LCFW is Awesome!, the feature to load iso from the menu is really neat and the extended VHS menu is really cool.

Now the feedback and suggestions: I own a PSP-Slim (2010), as i said the use of the LCFW is really nice but there is one particular thing that needs to be checked. First is the UMD properties regarding the use of ISO’s and CSO’s. I just can’t load any Iso or Cso game with a UMD in the drive, i get an error or the PSP crashes. My guess is that the program is still trying to load the data from the UMD drive instead of the card, this is easily noticed if you listen how the drive lens moves and i even “Home-Exited” the game before it crashed, which resulted in an instantaneos load of the UMD game (not going back to the XMB). I am no noob in the usage and installation of this utilities so its very unlikely that its my mistake, but if anyone has a clue that i’m missing anything please let me know.

Last, i got one suggestion, and its that i hope VF can add his screenshot feature from the LiteVHS to this VSH menu, i know you can even load both VHS menus but that sucks a lot and seems to make them conflict xD.

Thanks to VF for making this possible and Wololo for having this great site, i hope the info is of any use and can be delivered to the corresponding people. MarkMG.

• sony can kiss my ass says:

the reason for booting the 6.35 pro first is cus we can’t sign homebrew to have kernel access. and about the umd thing. my psp have that too. and a other thing they may improve: when you drive an iso and put the psp to standby the umd laser tries to move but when it is at the end you hear ticking sound. and that can’t be good for the umd drive. i can fix this by putting a umd it the drive after booting a game but that is a pretty big pain in the a**

• MarkMG says:

Quote from my comment: “Other than that i think this is awesome, it would be nice if you guys could edit the post of this file and add some more info for other users, things like, that the Hen635-Pro (not the LCFW but the regular HEN) isnt needed anymore after the LCFW is installed, and the installer isnt either, you just need to put the Fast Recovery to load the LCFW if you reboot. That should make the information more clear and avoid ppl asking a hundred times about this.”

Oh dont get me wrong, this part is meant for Wololo, to edit his post and add some more info about the details of usage of the LCFW, in no ways i mean that the HEN PRO non-A is removed as a requirement to load the LCFW, it IS indeed needed to load the installer the first time, but what i meant is that after install then its no longer needed.

Indeed hope they solve the UMD drive issues it is not only annoying, but as you point, who knows if it could end up damaging the drive. Thanks anyway Wololo for the post and VF and others for the great development.

34. masterfu says:

guys, VF said that you need to DELETE the seplugin folder if you have one, this will make it run fine

35. Spider Monkey says:

I went back to 5.03m33-6. I really love this TCFW because of the PSN access(full access; download DLC and buy stuff). I’m gonna wait for PRO-B and I might consider updating again 😀

36. Evil Professeur says:

One problem: paused ISOs cannot be restarted.

37. wat u ma call it says:

how do u reboot your psp?

38. wat u ma call it says:

where do i put the sateliite folder?

39. sony can kiss my ass says:

just for the guys who don’t know where to put the satelite folder: YOU DON’T NEED IT!!! it says src_satelite where src means source. it is just (a part?) of the cfw before it was made to an eboot. so just f*ck the satelite folder. put the 635proupdate folder in the psp/game folder on the memory stick and enjoy the lcfw 🙂