Release: 6.35 Pro-A, a LCFW for 6.35 owners

You may also like...

1. Xenom says:

guys how do u put the plugins?? is it seplugins or plugins?

2. longdechuanren says:

??????????????????~~~??

3. longdechuanren says:

??6.35Pro-A??????????????????????

4. arealn00b says:

Hi everyone and Wololo.
    I am currently using 6.20 TN-C, and I love it. Is there any reason for me to try the 6.35 CFW? I can run .iso files very easily using prometheus iso loader, and I do not find it to be much of a hassle as opposed to launching them straight from the xmb. I have absolutely no problem staying on 6.20, as I have for the past 9 months or so, and I’d rather not mess with any downgraders or flashing if I don’t have to. Maybe I’m just not understanding the difference between a LCFW and a HEN, they seem pretty similar to me. What is the difference?

Oh yeah, a big fat thank you to Wololo, Total N00B, Vflame, Neur0n, and anybody else who is working on hacking the psp. You guys all rock.

5. hey guys do they try to unpack an original update firmware then put some files of cfw so we can have permanent cfw??? i just wonder?

6. Tony says:

well no because that cfw is specailly only made for that ofw

7. juan321 says:

why on the 6.35 pro A-2 the memory had been downed from 55mb to 51??

8. asyllum says:

my opinon on 6.35 lcfw is that it is up there with total noob but total noobs hen is very well programed and if you have iso tool you can make a short cut in the xmb so you can run iso from home screen (xmb)

9. IFERRARI says:

6.35 pro-A2 released

10. Aaron says:

Well, I downloaded the 6.35 Pro-A2 but it doesnt have PSX support yet =S
    I’m now waiting, I dont care who releases the PSX support first (TN or VFlame) I just wanna play the Tony Hawk Saga!

11. lhei says:

can someone give me link for OFW 6.35. i want to upgrade my 6.20 tn hen c to 6.35pro a-2.. tnx in advance

12. MarkMG says:

Just to let you guys know that gpSP kai 3.2 stopped working on LCFW 635 PRO-A2, no idea why but it did, at least for me, running PSP-2010 slim.

The program runs, lets me move around menus and all, but when i load a rom or the BIOS it shows the loading bar, which doesnt move at all cause the PSP crashed, holds for some seconds on that screen, then shuts down.

Had to change to gpSP 0.9 (signed), which works fine both in OFW and in A2. Hope this info is of any use :).

• MarkMG says:

PS. BTW to recover my saved data i restarted the PSP and ran HEN 635 Pro (not A) and it ran gpSP kai 3.2 flawless again as nothing, so the fault seems indeed to be in A2 (and not that my hb got corrupted or anything).

13. ShonnyG112 says:

This might sound like a stupid question as I’m new to all this but can you go play games online with any of these 6.35pro, a , a1 or a2 firmwares?

• Spider Monkey says:

Since PSN is fully functional with PRO-A, In theory online gaming is possible(with the game that requires a PSN account like Phantasy Star 2 or Ace Combat Joint Assault). I didn’t try myself yet though.

14. Tony says:

oh on phantasy star portable 2 and other online gamin works perfectly and doesn’t lag as much

15. sero33 says:

i think i deleted something i shouldnt have. right after i installed it i could launch all my ISOs from the XMB. then i deleted the 6.35 Pro-A icon form the game list, thinking i didnt need it anymore, anyways now the games wont appear on the XMB, still have to launch prometheus.