Release: 6.35 Pro-A, a LCFW for 6.35 owners

Virtuous Flame takes his Hen 6.35 PRO to the next level, and releases 6.35 Pro-A, a CFW for Hen, which adds many features to the 6.35 Hen

I haven’t tested it yet, but Virtuous Flame has delivered several quality releases in the past weeks, so there’s no reason to doubt the quality of this one.

This revision includes:

• VSH Menu
  • Possibility to run ISOs from the XMB
  • connection to the PSN
  • Possibility to play recent games

Virtuous Flame also announced the next revision will have PS1 games support… and you, are you 6.20 or 6.35?  Total_Noob, or liquidzigong? Keep in mind that thanks to Davee’s downgrader, you can go back and forth between 6.20 and 6.35, to test both Total_Noob’s work on 6.20, or liquidzigong’s on 6.35.

Website pspgen report a few incompatibilities on this LCFW, with some homebrews or plugins.

download

6.35 Pro A

6.35  Fast Recovery (optional)

Installation

• You need to be on 6.35 OFW
  • Download and Run the 6.35 Hen by VFlame and Coolbird
  • Download 6.35 Pro-A above and put it in the GAME folder of your memory stick
  • Run the 6.35 Pro-A UPDATER icon that should appear in your XMB
  • in the Updater menu, press X to run the LCFW
  • This should install the necessary files and put you back to the XMB. That’s it!

Keep in mind that this is a LCFW, you will need to launch it again, everytime you reboot your console.

Feel free to report failure/success with this LCFW  here :)

This copies files to the flash, although I trust liquidzigong, please understand that manipulating the flash has a risk of bricking your PSP.

Source as9vg.com , thanks to Magixien for the tip

1. Xenom’s avatar

guys how do u put the plugins?? is it seplugins or plugins?

1. kmari116’s avatar

on A (pre A1) its plugins, anything past A1 (so far) is seplugins

2. longdechuanren’s avatar

??????????????????~~~??

3. longdechuanren’s avatar

??6.35Pro-A??????????????????????

4. arealn00b’s avatar

Hi everyone and Wololo.
    I am currently using 6.20 TN-C, and I love it. Is there any reason for me to try the 6.35 CFW? I can run .iso files very easily using prometheus iso loader, and I do not find it to be much of a hassle as opposed to launching them straight from the xmb. I have absolutely no problem staying on 6.20, as I have for the past 9 months or so, and I’d rather not mess with any downgraders or flashing if I don’t have to. Maybe I’m just not understanding the difference between a LCFW and a HEN, they seem pretty similar to me. What is the difference?

Oh yeah, a big fat thank you to Wololo, Total N00B, Vflame, Neur0n, and anybody else who is working on hacking the psp. You guys all rock.

1. PSPsHarPEyEz004’s avatar

use 6.35 pro cuz it has more compatible isos and if u didnt like it just downgrade to 6.20 unsing davees downgrader

5. PSPsHarPEyEz004’s avatar

hey guys do they try to unpack an original update firmware then put some files of cfw so we can have permanent cfw??? i just wonder?

6. Tony’s avatar

well no because that cfw is specailly only made for that ofw

7. juan321’s avatar

why on the 6.35 pro A-2 the memory had been downed from 55mb to 51??

8. asyllum’s avatar

my opinon on 6.35 lcfw is that it is up there with total noob but total noobs hen is very well programed and if you have iso tool you can make a short cut in the xmb so you can run iso from home screen (xmb)

9. IFERRARI’s avatar

6.35 pro-A2 released

10. Aaron’s avatar

Well, I downloaded the 6.35 Pro-A2 but it doesnt have PSX support yet =S
    I’m now waiting, I dont care who releases the PSX support first (TN or VFlame) I just wanna play the Tony Hawk Saga!

11. lhei’s avatar

can someone give me link for OFW 6.35. i want to upgrade my 6.20 tn hen c to 6.35pro a-2.. tnx in advance

1. Spider Monkey’s avatar

Go to http://www.psp-hacks.com, download, then official firmware. Make sure you choose the right one, 1000/2000/3000 or Go version.

1. lhei’s avatar

thanks, but i think with all the bug report of Pro A-2, i will not upgrade anymore. I’ll just wait for the Tn-d

12. MarkMG’s avatar

Just to let you guys know that gpSP kai 3.2 stopped working on LCFW 635 PRO-A2, no idea why but it did, at least for me, running PSP-2010 slim.

The program runs, lets me move around menus and all, but when i load a rom or the BIOS it shows the loading bar, which doesnt move at all cause the PSP crashed, holds for some seconds on that screen, then shuts down.

Had to change to gpSP 0.9 (signed), which works fine both in OFW and in A2. Hope this info is of any use :).

1. MarkMG’s avatar

PS. BTW to recover my saved data i restarted the PSP and ran HEN 635 Pro (not A) and it ran gpSP kai 3.2 flawless again as nothing, so the fault seems indeed to be in A2 (and not that my hb got corrupted or anything).

13. ShonnyG112’s avatar

This might sound like a stupid question as I’m new to all this but can you go play games online with any of these 6.35pro, a , a1 or a2 firmwares?

1. Spider Monkey’s avatar

Since PSN is fully functional with PRO-A, In theory online gaming is possible(with the game that requires a PSN account like Phantasy Star 2 or Ace Combat Joint Assault). I didn’t try myself yet though.

14. Tony’s avatar

oh on phantasy star portable 2 and other online gamin works perfectly and doesn’t lag as much

15. sero33’s avatar

i think i deleted something i shouldnt have. right after i installed it i could launch all my ISOs from the XMB. then i deleted the 6.35 Pro-A icon form the game list, thinking i didnt need it anymore, anyways now the games wont appear on the XMB, still have to launch prometheus.

· 1 · 2 · 3