What will the PSP2 be like?

1. apple pi says:

Lets all donate to a fund and first person to get HBL on the PSP2 wins the whole pot.

2. E! says:

they just released psx loader for TN-HEN 6.20

[note from wololo: link removed, please no link to that awful website. Other links to “real” websites are fine]

• wololo says:

it’s the PS1P emulator, not really interesting. Low framerate and not so great compatibility. It was a promising port before popsloader was introduced, but dev has been discontinued, so nothing worth checking, really…

3. Dex says:

Looks like it will have the smae amount of power as a 90’s laptop. WHich isnt a bad thing considering its size.

4. Spider Monkey says:

I saw a different picture from pspking.de which looks much better 😀

5. E! says:

@wololo sorry dude.. just got excited.. you’re right. aint’t worth the time
    … it’s really slow… why would those guys even post something like that… i really wanted to play the orig silent hill… guess i really have to wait for the popsloader for tn-hen 6.20… sorry again for that… *embarassed*

6. KenAkuma says:

I just recently got a GO and have to say I am LOVING the design!

I really don’t want to pick the PSP2 up for at least a couple more years, but I can see myself getting tempted pretty bad if it has a GO design and gets unlocked for home-brew 🙂

I should be fine though, my guess is it won’t come out for maybe another 6 months or so and it might take a little while after that to be “opened up” for HB.

7. KenAkuma says:

Anyone know what time in the east cost of the US we should be expecting the good news?

Ill be up till around 4 most likely.

8. tks says:

oh…i got a psp go a month back…why did i not wait for psp 2 …guess u cannot have everything 🙂

9. KenAkuma says:

@tks

Same happened to me.

People always say late adopters are stupid (for instance buying a DS right now) but when you really think about it chances are if they waited a few years to pick up the console than chances are they’ll do the same with the next!

In other words someone buying a ds now wont rush out and get a 3ds at release, they’ll wait for it just like they did with the ds, thats the way I see it….

10. bluesora98 says:

Do you think PSP(1000,2000,3000, and GO) games can be played in the PSP2?

11. toBsucht says:

i hope the psp2 support usb3 🙂 ^^dreaming^^ and in the news they say it will have / umts – don´t know how it´s called in english … mobil “highspeed internet.”