Release: Half Byte Loader R113 for OFW 6.37 (and below)

1. Bluddy says:

Hey no fair picking on ScummVM! Getting our plugin system to use PRX would take a LOT of work, so if HBL can do it and most homebrew players have CFW or HEN, that’s a lot of work I don’t have to waste time on.

• wololo says:

@Bluddy: I truly expect my comment on scummVM wasn’t seen as an insult. ScummVM is easily in my top 5 homebrews (I’m sure you can find comments from me that date back to 2006 on the scummVM forums).

So my comment was more: “damn, we can sign homebrews, but my favorite one is missing the fun”

2. kinishiro says:

what if i use this brand new HBL with my 6.31 OFW
    and start the allmighty Prometheus Iso Loader ? would this work ?

3. jammy says:

Can I change my psp gamboot on a 3001 runninp 6.20 TN-C or will it brick since it has something to do with flash 0

• Ioan says:

Use the MyRandomGameboot plugin. I tested it in my psp go 6.20 and works well.

• LUISDooMER says:

i use mybootlogo plugin and works great in my psp 3001, yesterday i´ve made the ps1 and ps2 boot logo screen (because i was searching a lot of time on google and i just find broken links) and the plugin works great.

4. TDK says:

Great!!! Now we just have to wait until Sony releases the new OFW 6.38 wait a few days and have a new 6.38 HBL. This is a great notice for those who update his PSP

5. Felip says:

I didnt run iso???

6. Skykrost says:

LOVEEE YOUUU WOLOLOOO 8-D
    Great work..

7. LOSTAROT says:

I want to have HBL.. I have the psp 2000 fully hacked. Can I use this? I love the PSP scene and not just the homebrews but the history of homebrews. I want to use this.

• Spider Monkey says:

I have a bad feeling with the Davee’s downgrader since it was about two hours ago after Davee announce it via Twitter but pspking.de nor Wololo announced it. I have to say that its fake. Davee probably is messing with us. I’m gonna take what I wrote if this is really real 😀

8. ivanxx says:

has anyone managed to run the 6.35 downgrader?

9. Zen says:

I think Davee just released his downgrader 635/6.31 -> 6.20. Can someone confirm this?

that’s the link!!

10. jammy says:

Dave’s downgrader has been released

11. Balta says:

ive tried out the hbl in my psp go 6.37 and tried some emulators so far the picodrive and the gpsp emulators are working. the gpsp after i put the bios file.

12. aldwin says:

I’ve tried davee’s downgrader on my psp 3000, and now i’m on 6.20. gonna install tn-c.

13. jmag says:

it work on my white psp it had 6.31 but now i’m on 6.20 .

14. spider-monkey says:

Damn downgrade my psp30003g from 6.35 to 6.20 😀 now im gonna try to downgrade to 5.03 😀

15. NEHAshu says:

i got conformed from other links and i downgraded my psp go 6.31 to 6.20…yeah…yeppie
    nw m gona put sum cxmb themes 😉

16. universalconsole says:

Customize your hen or iso loader

Open eboot.pbp with pbp unpacker and add these files

-back up your eboot first-

17. mr-crazy says:

have 6.5 on 3004 but g=downgrader says please wait and shuts of

18. Alexander says:

Downgraded forom 6.35 to 6.20 XD thanks Davee

19. toBsucht says:

2 all on a ofw 6.37 http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2236
    Fake_NP: put your HomeBrew into NPdemo (or iso up to 120mb)
    it isn´t easy but looks like possible. btw more than 100 signed HB´s.
    Thanks for rt

20. OMightyBuggy says:

Any news on a 6.37 HEN? I really want a loader to play my backups and not carry 40 UMDs.

• toBsucht says:

OMighty times play 4 u XD have u take a look to the fake np if u manage to sign your backup u can may play some. If the backup is a littel more than 120 doesn´t matter becouse u can shrink images 4example patapon2 by cobaltex & splash down from ~100 to 50 MB. Good luck 2 u and the other 6.37 user.^have look and see the big signed hb list it tooks a long time 2 run all the hb with the hbl.

21. Meelis says:

Any ideas is it that stuff works on Nintendo Wii? Here was mentioned that its for Wii as well and other consoles. I would like to test it to run homebrew on wii. Is it possibe that i can screw up something with that program in console? How i should place the files on wii? In the same way to same location? I am not sure is it the wii has the same names folders. Probabli not the same folders… Do i need to rename some folders then?

Any suggestions will be a aprishiated.

22. trish says:

can some plz download the *video to installing hbl r113* my internet jus came off it u cud plz upload it to uppit.com or w.e just leave the link here tyvm

23. trish says:

btw im on my psp u dnt have to convert it ty

24. trish says:

btw i dnt understand the read me sorry im dum 🙁

25. Zubi says:

do you think that OpenIdea ISO loader could be used as some sort of stepping stone for the HBL r113, since it lets u work with eboots?

26. toBsucht says:

new iso loader rev get it @
    http://www.mediafire.com/toBsucht and all know homebrews

report fresh stuff
    http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2624 tn hen
    http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1879 ofw signed stuff

27. j3 says:

get it going wololo, pls work on the psp 3000 6.37 hen.

28. dan says:

sorry if this is a stupid question, but if people can port pc games like doom, quake 2 and duke nukem 3d, would it be possible to port a game like vampire the masquerade bloodlines to the psp, (or psp2 when it comes out) that would be awsome ^_^

29. monja? says:

what game?

30. I couldn’t refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!

Alsso visit my weblogg … web mua ban

1. January 24, 2011

[…] your homebrews in any folder you want, to avoid turning your “Game” XMB into a huge messSource: Wololo (Half Byte Loader R113 Signed for Firmware 6.37 – 6.1 MiB – 0 Hits) […]

2. January 25, 2011

[…] wololo ?? (0) Tagged: 6.37 :: ???? :: Half Byte Loader :: HBL :: HEN :: JJS :: PSP ?? :: […]

3. January 26, 2011

[…] […]

4. January 30, 2011

[…] Here is a video demo showing Homebrew Loader v113 on a PSP with 6.37 OFW installed.credits: Wololo PermalinkWritten by sylv3rblade on January 29, 2011 at 11:06 pm. Follow responses to this entry via […]