Release: OpenIdea ISO Loader 0.2 beta 3

1. val says:

can anyone tell me how to use this ISO loders, I am on tn-b
    i followed this
    OpenIdea ISO Loader v0.2beta

INSTALL:
    – Copy your ISO/CSO games in ms0:/ISO/
    – Extract content of this archive in ms0:/PSP/SYSTEM/OIP/
    – add “ms0:/PSP/SYSTEM/OIP/isoctrl.prx 1” to ms0:/SEPLUGINS/vsh.txt
    – If you use Game Categories, just create an empty folder ms0:/PSP/GAME/ISO
    – reset VSH by TN VSH Menu
    – Enjoy !

Driver Select :
    When starting a game, keep ‘L’ pressed, and select which driver you want to use, otherwise M33 is better and then used automatically

2. fajanita says:

im searching about dark alex CFW then i end with this one.

i can’t quote all some are Picture.

Features
    1. Play ISO/CSO from Xmb
    2. Allow to Play PSX games
    3. New Vhs Menu (M33 MENU)
    4. Allow overclocking up to 400

3. SSJ Avinash says:

hey can any1 help me? i have fifa 10 and dbz ttt iso FW 6.20 TN – B . the problem is that fifa 10 works but dbz ttt does not. My friend has the same model of psp but FW-6.31 and the game wrks.Should i update and will i be able to play fifa 10 also?

4. halo says:

another tip: if you want to play isos form your memory stick of the psp go you need to use the oip version for “Other Models”
    so just put this version on mem stick into system and write it into vsh.txt

5. The baba says:

Hey this doesnt seem to work on my psp 3004 3g
    the iso dont show up in the xmb even after following all the instructions
    is any one else having the same problem and no how to fix it

• cloud says:

strange. work fine for me. mine is 4g model 🙂

• toBsucht says:

I´m on psp 3004 4g tn-b and i could say it´s working pretty fine.
      I use the game categorie plugin and cxmb.prx and the iso/cso files from ms0:/ISO are listed in the iso floder in the cxmb game categorie.
      If u couldn´t run the loader/iso deactive all other plugins.
      Good luck baba
      Thanks dridri and crew

6. robert says:

can sum1 please help me i dont know what i did wrong but i did everthing as told in the read me Hen TN-b Worked but the only thing is the iso loader dosent show the game directory and wont let me pick the destination to where games are i am using pspGo 2.60 can anyone help please thank you in advance love and respect..

7. robert says:

8. robert says:

sory for the double pst my computers freakin slow but if someone can help pretty please the game dirctory dosnt show up and iso’s dont sow either plz help

9. kolomootro says:

i cant understand why people keep updating there psps and then ask when its gonna get hacked………….

10. Misha says:

Prometheus is better imho.

11. halo says:

i personally prefere to load isos direktly through the xmb and so this loader ist first choice for me… all games i tried worked fine
    the koens loader page was shut down … but who needs a hbl iso loader anyway?? we´ve hen for all ofw now XD

• toBsucht says:

this littel cute break is so well. However I tryed this loader 4 my brother´s psp and it run smooth with game categorie plugin / remotejoy / cxmb.prx
      i´m sure this loader would be his 1st choice. This is not the hottest breaking news but it is a littel 4 me. I tested this hb´s and they are working 100% a) Blabberbot_V2(a simple text 2 speech program) …………… b)Calculmp3_v3.0(calculator with mp3 player) ……………………………..
      .. still searching a good video-player(not a stream-player).. and does any1 know where we can get a hb´s i tryed 2 load the koens demo.iso haha
      i couldn´t find the lua.iso which i downloaded a long time ago,damn pls help.
      But pls only free iso files/ and report if it works fine.

• toBsucht says:

bad eng. sorry! I hope this is a littel bit better!!!
        does any1 know where we can get a hb.iso i tryed 2 load the koens demo.iso

12. Dg says:

Hey guys. I have a question and I was hoping someone can help me out since I’ve been away from the scene for a looooong time.

I have a PSPgo at 3.31. I did the Sukkuri thing and got Lumines running with Prometheus.

However I’d much prefer if I could get the ISO’s to show up directly under the XMB.

Is this what I’m looking for? I don’t need any olivine or *** like that. I just want to play BBS and L Lumines since they’re not on the PSN

• Dg says:

Grrr, stupid iPhone spellcheck! How the he’ll did it get olivine from plugin?

• toBsucht says:

Dg u mean u r on fw6.31 does this isoloader not work? I think 4 u yes(lumines). Try game categorie 1.2.b or up, make a iso floder in the game floder. Now it is possibel to start the iso/cso out of the iso floder ms0:/iso with the xmb/game/iso/XyourX.iso

• toBsucht says:

enable plugin´s in ef0:/plugins/vsh.txt(game,boot,..). 4 other psp(not Go) ms0:/seplugins/”x” and don t forget to bring xx.prx files in.

13. cool k says:

this don’t work on 6.35 hen only on tn_hen 6.20

14. cool k says:

i’m using the prometheus iso loader and it works well 😀

15. toBsucht says:

ok 4 all which have problems with the dridri iso or prometheus a littel eng and a big german tut a download link[ofw update6.20,inclusive hb´s+apps and dual boot(patapon2 and sukiri) and a lot of plugins the file size is 472.43 MB copy past and 🙂 this is not build 4 psp go!!!No iso´s inside :p

ok für alle die noch Schwierigkeiten haben dridri oder prom iso´s zu nutzen hier ein link mit download zu meinem tut auf deutsch einfach runterladen entpacken und auf dem ms abspeichern ist aber nicht für die pspGo gemacht. Natürlich das tut lesen oder den so geht es text im down viel Spaß und ein schönes Wochenende! Inhalt des download homebrews+apps, 2-isoloader, ofw update6.20, plugins und dualboot(patapon2 und sukiri) größe 472.43mb

16. bluesora98 says:

It doesn’t work on my psp ONLY when there’s CXMB. I thought it supports plugins… 🙁