Heads up! Humble Capcom X Sega Playstation Bundle is ongoing. Pay what you want for $239 worth of PS4/PS3/Vita games. (Affiliate link)

Release: Hen for 6.31/6.35 by Virtuous Flame & Coldbird

1. spiders says:

the HEN worked!!!! right now i am playing GOW God of Sparta,at least!!!!!

2. skyline12 says:

is there will be a ps1 loader pls reply

3. hammer city says:

i tried umd dumper on itt nd it dumped gta liberty city nd it worked on tha prometheus iso loader

4. Jam says:

Wololo pls help me…. is this ok for new psp games like the ufc undisputed??
    i have my PSP3000 wid succesfully installed tn-a and i was already playing tekken. when i try to play ufc. it crashes after 2-3 mins.

5. Abdullah says:

pspking.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=31185&pid=
    or Qj.net . Has some1 tryed this
    psp-hilfe.de/2010/10/29/plugins-in-den-flash0/
    in my case i changed the files: 1. pspbtcnf.bin – pspbtjnf_02g.bin
    2. pspbtcnf_02g.bin – pspbtknf_02g.bin
    3. pspbtcnf_03g.bin – pspbtlnf_02g.bin
    so i able to change the prx file loading at psp start or in game etc. but i m a bit shy 🙂

7. evil_iori says:

no problem had been encountering my psp
    only that it crashes when i switch to m33 fron the select button
    then some of the N64games i have doesnt load,hehehehe
    but all in all i like my psp now!!!

8. Matt says:

Hey, I’ve been using this hen and it’s really great!
    I want to ask here cuz I couldn’t find anything about it. Can I load .prx files (I want to play Monster Hunter with Xlink Kai). I saw some programs, but those doesn’t work.

Thanks again for reviving my psp wololo

• equis says:

Latest release of this HEN can use plugins (I did’nt tested yet). Only difference is that your plugins must go to a /PLUGINS directoy, not /SEPLUGINS. Same applies to your version.txt and games.txt files.

• equis says:

By the way, you can not play MH3rd: it requieres 6.36 OFW.

9. eduardo says:

for who dont believe me when i get home from work i will make a video and upload on you tube just for you see i m not a lyer.. I go continue work now se u later who and hbl always work for me even now and i have a psp 1000 complety hacked by so i use my brain 100 por cent dont worry with that

• toBsucht says:

try another MEMORY STICK – try to load latest hbl without hen again then u could replace the old hbl eboot with tn´s / patched ver. Delete seplugin floder/ if u got it on root of your ms. Don t waist time with a video! If i can make u a bit lucky i say i believe u could run a program which is working well..for everybody / but not 4 u. I hope noone laught if he could see this vid .. select button 4 vsh 😉 easyinstaller?! heck i m sure u r not total noob and u don t use the Go hen!

10. skullos says:

Found a good working umd dumper for 6.35 hen! It’s a homebrew app called UMDumper. Very easy to use. Link below

11. Raine says:

I don’t have that one…so I guess I will just have to wait.

12. xXOYAMAXx says:

??????

I have a psp 3000 firmware 6.30 , is there a version of hen for me?, I dont want to update the psp because i use the hbl with hot shots

THANKS for help and the best for 2011

• billybellfoot says:

i to am on 6.30 ofw psp slim 2004 and dont want to update have made that mistake before (UPDATING)
      so would also like to know if there is an option for us (6.30) that is tested working? thanks

• uchijaitachi says:

pff *** is wrong with u guys can’t u read previous posts???? At least mine, don’t be so lazy i’ve posted that i have psp go 6:30 and the 6;31 hen works forme i can play isos and emulators suck snextyl deadlus gpspkai y fceunes

13. artem says:

Thank you very much for your firmware

14. artem mov says:

Thank you very much for your firmware.

15. A-2 says:

PSP 6.31PRO (HEN by Virtuous Flame & Coldbird) with (Prometheus ISO Loader 0.1 by Liquidzigong) on a PSP 2001 PB & 2006 PB.(PB=Piano Black)

Already Confirm
    Working Fine with ISO MODE: NP9660 (Recommended)

[ISO/CSO]:

=====================================================
    Already Confirm
    Not Working are:

DJ Max Portable International
    Knight in the Nightmare

=====================================================
    Put ur ”PSP POWER” in (Sleep MODE) when ur taking rest, & (Don’t Ever) ”Hold PSP POWER to (Off MODE)” that ur need to activated ”PRO HEN” again by -Everybody’s Sukkiri-

And Many Thanks to ”Wololo, Liquidzigong, Virtuous Flame & Coldbird” for ur PRO HEN =)

16. bubby says:

Help, I was running 6.31 HEN fine until now. My PSP crashed and when I try to launch the HEN all I get is a black screen for like 4 seconds and then it shuts off. It doesn’t even say memory leak anymore.

17. eduardo says:

for those who don´t believe me i will show and hope this could hope HEN developers in any way..

the first video as hen 6.35 on ofw 6.35(some times also show memory leak and then crash in the video it dont show)

the second video as hen 6.31 on ofw 6.35(the hen does the job but no pro mode)

i only update to 6.35 because the same happens on ofw 6.31 it was the firmware i have until this release…

my psp is model 2004 date code 8c…
    hbl work and always work just fine
    honestely i dont care for playng isos i have a psp 1000 hacked with cfw,
    but i like to know and do this kinds of hacks in mobiles psp ps2 ps3 call me crazy lol
    but that hen dont work on my psp why i dont now i also formated ms and is always the same but maybe this help the developers some how..

P.S I´M NOT A LYAR LIKE SOMEBODY CALL-ME

• toBsucht says:

@ i never ever try a tip
      i didn t call u a LYAR – only i couldn t believe.
      This vid´s are helpful as nothing that s why i pleased u to didn´t waist y/our time. U only show the “crash” in the 1.st vid @ 2.nd video u run the hen but in the xmb u didn´t press the select button to show if the vsh menu working. It seems like it is a bit to difficult 4 u to use such profi program as the hen is. I wouldn t answer u anymore because i think such a big hack as u r don t realy need/want help. Easyinstaller?! Patched ver?!! Ask u r big brother or u r mom to get help. btw the 2. video is realy good to make me smile if u wanna see how stupid a user could be few it/ try this most of the time i run me brain.exe with less then 100%(other hbl user to) and i tn works soooo well. Sry beeing a rude boy ..but there is this guy eduardo!!!

18. Gus says:

Has anyone got

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd to work on PSP3000 with 6,31 HEN and OFW 6.30? I have tried it several times with an unpatched ISO and no go.

I got it to work with YS Seven ISO but not go on Monster Hunter Portable 3rd…

Anyone?

Should I upgrade my 6.30 OFW to 6.31 or 6.35 OFW and use the HEN again or should I just stay on 6.30 OFW?? I really want to use the Monster Hunter ISO with TeamHGG English Patch.

Any help would be awsome I am so New to this.

• equis says:

Monster Hunter needs 6.36 FW, so you can not play this game. There is a workaround to 6.20 TN HEN B, but I don’t know if works with this HEN. So, the only thing you can do is wait.

• miku!!! says:

A few people a couple pages back reported problems running it on 6.30 and a couple people said it worked fine on 6.31. You can either update to 6.31 or wait.

19. brinsa23 says:

i need help…
    im trying to run crazy taxi fare wars….but it seems its not working…
    well it does start and all…up to the point where you get to select the original crazy taxi or the second one…
    i select the first one and then it goes to a message about saving automatically….then a warning about not taking umd off while playing shows up…and it gets stuck in there :S
    anyone has a full list of working games for prometheus iso loader?…
    i know someone posted one but its not even complete XD but it sure helped me with a few that i wanted 😀

• equis says:

There are some major points in posts like this one: Why are people so concerned in playing a special game? They have a PSP (expensive), got HBL, a HEN (complicated) and a ISO Loader (?) running, but if a single ISO (anyway they got it) doesn’t run, they seem to die!
      After all these observations, that people could easily buy the game and play it legally!!!
      —-
      Well, after this tiny outburst, I heard that game doesn’t run with ISO Loader. There is another probability: you must deactivate automatic saving.

20. brian says:

works fine on psp go N1001. I updated FW from 3.70 to 6.31 and then followed the info below….

3. Download:
    Minna no Sukkiri Demo (includes PSP SAVEDATA Exploit)
    AND HBL R112 for Minna no Sukkiri
    AND HEN for 6.31 OR HEN for 6.35
    4. Extract all 3 zips to separate folders
    5. Extract the Savegame (\demo-minna-no-sukkiri_1292757978\UCJS10094.zip)
    6. Connect your PSP and copy these files (X:\ is ur PSP):
    6.1 Folder “NPJG90047? FROM “demo-minna-no-sukkiri_1292757978\PSP\GAME\” TO “X:\PSP\GAME\”
    6.2 Folder (not ZIP) “UCJS10094? FROM “\demo-minna-no-sukkiri_1292757978? to “X:\PSP\SAVEDATA”
    6.3 Everything in the folder “hbl-r112-sukkiri-wololo” TO “X:\” (hbl + h.bin + readme.txt)
    6.4 “Eboot.pbp” from “\HEN6_31\” OR “\HEN6_35? to X:\hbl\menu\” replacing the Eboot which is in there.
    7. Unplug ur PSP and go to “Games–>Memory Stick”
    8. Start the sukkirri demo (japanese) and when ur in the menu, press O NOT X!!(bottom one is load game)
    9. once you get returned to main menu you can check system info and you will see your FW now says 6.31PRO (if 6.31)

then…

1.) download Prometheus ISO Loader for 6.20 TN-A and put in /PSP/GAME folder
    2.) download the ISO games, put the ISO games in /ISO folder

Remember that you have to run the sukkirri demo ehenever you boot your psp go from cold, and verify the fw at 6.31PRO. Do not run it twice or you will need to cold boot again

21. geli-la says:

what different between HEN 6.31 and 6.35, have any new feature on it?

which version is no bug ,stuck or frozen ? Im in OFW 6.31 with minna no sukkiri hbl and still on hbl not HEN

anyone here what your opinion about ur’s new HEN 6.31 & 6.35 ?

22. billybellfoot says:

6.31 pro working on 6.30 ofw psp 2003 slim many thanks to all that helped

23. eduardo says:

well i did t it works on my psp but only with hbl 109 debug version

• toBsucht says:

stop this it isn t true – he is the only one who couldn t use tn. View his video´s to get a bit fun. hbl 109 debug nice info haha still smile about your vid :p

• eduardo says:

and it was not tn_hen but hen for 6.35 i have a good solution i bet my psp against yours toBsucht like with hbl 112 it dont work on my psp

24. Enigma says:

Any word on how to get CXMB on here? Sorry if it’s already out, I’m a noob. Lol.

25. gemz says:

6.36hen released by virtuous flame,but it doesnt work on my psp3006,needs more test.

26. CD 19h says:

If anyone’s still having issues with 6.35 HEN I just used Coldbird’s nightly build of 6.35 PRO http://blog.coldbird.co.cc/?p=372 and it contains everything you need for 6.35 HEN setup (HBL, ISO loader, and even the demo and exploitable save file).

The only thing I swapped out was the Prometheus ISO loader under PSP/GAME/PLoader. It was showing version 0.0 whereas the one I already had displayed 0.1.

So far everything is working fine on my PSP Go. If I need PSN access I just reboot out of HEN temporarily.

27. uchijaitachi says:

6.31 hen works perfectly but i’ve just got a question: mow much does in average my psp go battery? And while using this hen and playing isos is it possible to say my battery rans out faster than playing other games? Can u help me?

• Noth says:

Umm… I would think you use less power running a game off ISO than off UMD since the UMD drive is a mechanical device.
      So No. I don’t think it’s possible.
      That said there are games which use a lot more power than others, regardless of being run from ISO or UMD.

• uchijaitachi says:

@ Noth
        Thanks, in fact i have a psp go and it was just a sensation that when running isos my battery seemed to run out faster than playing normal games somehow i think the battery wasn’t full charged and I left the psp in stand by mode like for 18 hours neverthekless i could play tenchu and gta for almos 5 hours lol, thanks

28. hoolshazzam says:

6.36 HEN is now released!!!!!!!!!!

Coder: Coldbird and Virtuos Flame

29. Mobai says:

Is a new revision already out?
    Maybe with Plugin Support?

30. val says:

Hello,
    Can anyone tell me how to hack psp 3004 5.50 firmware..Please

31. paul_kaiser says:

sometimes when i play my iso games it freezes then turns my psp off, can someone please help me? appreciate all your help guys, thanks

• miku!!! says:

If you mean that it freezes when you put it into sleep mode, then it’s just a bug because it happens to me too. It would freeze when I take it out of sleep mode and I have to power it off.

• billybellfoot says:

having same problem NEED HELP ALSO PLEASE
      6.31 pro installed
      prometheus iso loader in /game
      iso folder with iso’s in @ root of mem stick
      prometheus loads but iso crash and turn psp off ??
      any help much apreciated

• Matt says:

I think not all isos are compatible, for me some work and others don’t.
        Be sure to see if any incompatible plugin is turned on too, I tried some and crashed all games.

• Toru says:

Some iso that has been patched cant work with iso loader. Try get iso that not patched yet.

32. Paul says:

I was getting the memory leak warning, downloaded 650pro swapped files on memory stick now works a treat!!!

33. eduardo says:

wololo could you please watch my videos and explain that man that with hbl 112 i never get the hen working i only did because i use hbl 109 debug version….

• hllo says:

i don’t know what wrong if u load hen with hbl r109?i thinks it same. but if you want load hen with r112 i have teach you

34. billybellfoot says:

have 6.31pro installed and prometheus iso loader installed iso to root of mem stick but promethus crashed any way to fix this ? help anyone pleasse? thanks in advance for any help given

• Matt says:

Try other games (homebrews and emulators). If they run ok, maybe the iso loader is corrupted. If all games crash, that’s probably you have some plugin installed in “game.txt” that’s not compatible with the HEN.
      Hope this helps

35. Matt says:

Just to warn you guys that AdHocToUsb.prx (needed to play with Xlink Kai directly on usb) doesn’t work.
    If any of you found a way to get it working I’d like to know.

36. Enigma says:

6.36 Out? Damn, that’s fast. I’m crashing with the ISO Loader trying to run Dead or Alive: Paradise…Anyone Help Please?

37. paul_kaiser says:

and with regards to iso compatibility, i have tried all of my legal iso back ups (gow ghost of sparta, naruto akatsuki rising, tekken 6, tekken dark resurrection etc,)

• noth says:

Paul, I’m running OFW 6.31/HEN and the prome loader, and I have some ISO’s that work perfectly, also some CSO’s. However most of the ISO’s I have do NOT work.
      It seems very picky about the ISO/CSO and the driver. I have yet to see anything work with M33 driver, all the working ones I found worked with np9660.
      I know the working ones work perfectly as I have played them for hours on end without glitches.
      Oh an I’m on a PSP-GO N1004.
      So my guess is that you need to rip the ISO’s differently, would not know how though as I did not make the ISO’s I have that work.

38. noth says:

Does anyone have a MVSPSP version that does not crash on this HEN? I’m almost considering going back to HBL because of MVSPSP not working…
    I’ve tried both user and kernel mode ones, versions fromm 2.0.6-2.2.1-2.2.2-2.3.1 all crash but 2.3.1 crash loading mvspsp itself, and 2.3.1 crashes loading a game…
    If someone has a working one, please post a link 🙂

39. slackerforlife says:

I am running PSP_GO 6.31 hbl-r112 Sukkiri_exploit with HEN631

ISO_loader -> Prometheus_Iso_loader

I have the same problem with ISO/CSO’s they are saying that the ones that don’t work were patch with Takka’s PSP ISO Tool, so i was wondering
    will Takka update the ISO Tool with a patch undo function for HEN user.