Happy New Year!

You may also like...

1. CAPORD says:

Thanks Wololo and all the other developers of de HBL, thanks to you guys my psp has stopped collecting dust because about 7 months ago i didnt have any new game and i wasnt interesting in have a new one but when i realized that the HBL existed inmediatly my psp was revived with all the homEbrews that i could use.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR EVERYONE¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

2. MuffinHeadicus says:

Happy New Year Wololo!
    You have a very beautiful wife and family.
    Many blessings for you and the guys for 2011.

3. hellyeah says:

ISO LOADER FOR HBL 6.30 NOW !!!! PLEASE!!!!

4. amogrr says:

Happy New year wololo.

5. psp-3010 says:

Feliz año nuevo wololo.
    Gracias por todo.

6. ET says:

Happy New Year!!!
    I appreciate your work Wololo.

7. cloud says:

Happy New Year Wololo!
    ????~~

8. zhizhuo says:

“Happy New Year” From China,but today is January 2 in China…..

9. Spider-Monkey says:

Back to school next week!! :D Now time will pass faster and maybe the 6.3x hen/downloader will come unexpected for me :D Oh and yeah Wagic will also help pass my time too(it’s addicting!!). Wagic is just so well made!! :D

10. joejoejoe says:

The psp scene legitimately died right after firmware 5.03, because after that everyone who had an exploit kept it for themselves… *cough*DAVEE*cough*… that guy’s a real douche, most people defend him and say “he only did it because people wanted ISO support!”, but i really think he’s a douche, I mean he stopped the HEn for 5.03 (he had an unreleased r3) then when he got the 6.10 HEn he acted like *fuck you i have a HEn and you don’t bitches!!” I mean the guy did great with 5.03, and his hacking skills are good, and i respect him for it, but god… he’s an ass hole, and i hope he knows that…. He disappointed A LOT of people

• Spider-Monkey says:

Well,Wololo and TN ain’t like that. They do staff for free and they care for the people that have 6.35 and making everybody happy. But apparently some are not satisfied with HBL and being an asshole and want a Hen ASAP. So if your worry that TN wouldn’t make any thing for 6.35, think again because he will do something for us :D

• Thanatos says:

Hey, idiot, if you wanted a HEn so badly, and you feel good enough to call people who are actually trying to help idiots, why didn’t you make your own?

• equis says:

Those words can not have credibility if not said by Davee himself. You speak by others, calling them whatever you want, and You are not a scene protagonist.
      I feel the scene dies everytime people speak like you do.

11. dropslack says:

Happy New Year wololo! Thanks to you the PSP hackers and developers.

You gave us the best gift on 2010. God Bless You all.

May the freedom be with us..

12. Hunter says:

Happy New Year, and thank you Wololo, m0skit0, Total_Noob, Davee, Dash-hacks, Sony(yes, Sony) vFlame, Liquidzigong, exophase, Takka and all developers who worked on unlocking Sony’s wonderful little gadget again.

Oh, and since I’m only 16, I can’t donate directly to TN, so I sent $30 to the Red Cross. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. jamoer says:

well, thanks a lot to sir Wololo and the team, your great work on HBL make a deep sense to us, thanks your HBL ,use homebrew is possible, ISO or CSO just a little part , the most important part is we are free to use our own psp . thanks again . and happy new year by the way

14. HappY New YEar wololo!!!

15. Sahil says:

Happy New Year everyone.

16. ffdgh says:

OMG Davee may release a downgrader today or tomorrow!
    didn’t say which firmware tho.

17. Abdullah says:

@wololo

I just remembered that a person called “sonyspy1″ on youtube had made a PSP 3000 6.20 to 5.03 Downgrade. I forgot to tell you this. For all those people out there, he is on 6.20 OFW. Can you confirm this please? He said that devs can get there hands on this.

Sorry for going off-topic.

18. cscash241 says:

hey wololo did u know about davee’s downgrader http://twitter.com/daveeftw

19. yellow says:

hey all you 6.3xusers you will be happy to hear this read up:Dave wants to Total_Noob sometimes comes into play:
    Therefore, he will release his Downgrader maybe tomorrow!
    He has it on a PSP go tested and is probably on other devices functions.he also wrote on his Twitter account that he was almost finished.

20. solideater says:

esoooooo feliz año para todos q la pasen muy bien y tengan felices fiestas¡¡¡¡¡ gracias a todos¡¡¡¡

21. Abdullah says:

Davee is releasing a downgrader for PSP Go 6.3X tomorrow and he has tested it on his PSP Go.

Wololo, i need your advice. I have a PSP Go with 6.20 TN-B HEN and i want to see if Davee’s downgrader works 6.3X. Should i upgrade or not?

• cscash241 says:

i am not wololo but i would say no because there is like 10% chance of bricking (probably more on anything but a psp go on 6.31) i however am going to try this because i am already on 6.31 and my psp came on with version 5.70 (i wouldn’t try to downgrade a psp lower than a fw it came out the box with)

22. yellow says:

@Abdullah calm down just wait and see what this downgrader can do i hear it will maybe be release tomorrow just be patient and it could be just for 6.31 or 6.35 so dont upgrade until its release.

23. JeeVeS says:

Guys, I have a known way to downgrade your PSPs safely which i shall be putting up soon at http://psp-dg.weebly.com/

Check it out in about a week…I’ll be updating in the meantime — so all you PSP-100x owners can visit it now as I have a guide!

24. equis says:

Happy new year Wololo, you and the other developers active in the scene!!! Thx!!!

25. JOTEX says:

hi wololo greetings to you i wish you a very happy new year with a lot of work ,health and love to you and your family from chile.

Pd: thanks for your work, i rescue my friend because he buy a psp 3010 with 6.20, and he don´t know how to free the psp ,and i tell him how to make it.

26. chris says:

wololo do you know about the psp’s private keys?

27. Moon_Doggie says:

para ma-iba:
    Maligayang Bagong taon Wololo….
    Salamat at hindi na Zombie ang PSP ko.Have a Nice New Year..(I’m using Filipino language,translate it if you want)

28. beem1 says:

Happy New Year!! Thanks for the great blog! :)

My condolences for you having to watch Arashi for hours. D:

29. JDMDingo says:

I live in Japan with my pregnant wife , so I had to watch arashi too….I hate those guys, but their game show is really good. Do you think there is any chance of my MHP psp-3000 6.36 getting CFW?