Heads up: Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition (PS4/XBO) is $49.99 (38% off) on Amazon Deal of the Day

Release: Wagic 0.14.1

A message for gamers as the holiday season is here:
Hey Folks, it is the shopping season and that means most of us will be buying gaming stuff in November and December. Wololo.net will be looking for the best deals and let you know about them. For example in July 2016, our twitter followers and mailing list subscribers were among the first to know about an Uncharted 4 Special edition deal for $19, a 75% discount at the time! Follow us on twitter to stay up to date. I also suggest to subscribe to our deals mailing list below for full deal updates. Note: this mailing list is mostly useful for people in the US.

We do not share your email with any third party

1. Nickolas says:

Hi sorry for double posting I just wanted to add that I also know Flash (a bit) lol.

2. Spider-Monkey says:

I just learned how to play this today(thanks to the well explained manual) and I’m getting addicted to it…even I suck at it 😛

3. Nickolas says:

Hello wololo. I was browsing your forum to find a place to submit some images I made for Wagic and I got lost. Where can I submit them? Could I E-Mail them to you?

4. wurm says:

Thanks from the philippines ^^, Merry Xmas! wahoooo!

5. wurm says:

Thank you! From the Philippines ^^, Merry Xmas! wahoooo!

6. Artos says:

Awesome…

But affinity doesn’t work….what a shame =(

With a vault of whispers, two ornithopters and a land I can’t put frogmite in the game.

7. Maki says:

Hello, I’ve a little problem,when I start a duel, the music stop :/
    However , when I launch the game, I’ve music. But during a duel, I’ve the sound effects but not the music.

I have a psp 3004 and I use the last HBL and wagic versions. Before that, I used an old version of wagic, that’s why I replaced the old player, settings and profiles folders.

8. CHAVA says:

Hi friends.
    Where i find the illus for me4 y pd2?
    Thanks

9. Frostegater says:

Sank you! I love this game))))

10. uruz0 says:

hi wololo
    when i enter my wagic’s deck edit, it only load music and do nothing,why?!?!

1. December 30, 2010

[…] your first deck in WagicDecember 30, 2010 in Wagic, magic | No commentsA few days ago we released a new version of Wagic. Wagic is a cool strategy card game set in a heroic-fantasy universe, in which you build your army […]