Release: Wagic 0.14.1

We are constantly looking for guest bloggers at If you like to write, and have a strong interest in the console hacking scene, contact me either with a comment here, or in a PM on /talk!

1. Nickolas says:

Hi sorry for double posting I just wanted to add that I also know Flash (a bit) lol.

2. Spider-Monkey says:

I just learned how to play this today(thanks to the well explained manual) and I’m getting addicted to it…even I suck at it 😛

3. Nickolas says:

Hello wololo. I was browsing your forum to find a place to submit some images I made for Wagic and I got lost. Where can I submit them? Could I E-Mail them to you?

4. wurm says:

Thanks from the philippines ^^, Merry Xmas! wahoooo!

5. wurm says:

Thank you! From the Philippines ^^, Merry Xmas! wahoooo!

6. Artos says:

But affinity doesn’t work….what a shame =(

With a vault of whispers, two ornithopters and a land I can’t put frogmite in the game.

7. Maki says:

Hello, I’ve a little problem,when I start a duel, the music stop :/
    However , when I launch the game, I’ve music. But during a duel, I’ve the sound effects but not the music.

I have a psp 3004 and I use the last HBL and wagic versions. Before that, I used an old version of wagic, that’s why I replaced the old player, settings and profiles folders.

8. CHAVA says:

Hi friends.
    Where i find the illus for me4 y pd2?

9. Frostegater says:

Sank you! I love this game))))

10. uruz0 says:

hi wololo
    when i enter my wagic’s deck edit, it only load music and do nothing,why?!?!

1. December 30, 2010

[…] your first deck in WagicDecember 30, 2010 in Wagic, magic | No commentsA few days ago we released a new version of Wagic. Wagic is a cool strategy card game set in a heroic-fantasy universe, in which you build your army […]