Release: Prometheus Iso Loader by Liquidzigong

Disclaimer: This tool is for playing backups of games you own. This website does not promote piracy of any kind, and isn’t related to the developers of this software. I do not provide any kind of support for this tool as wololo.net is not involved with the development of this loader

Download links below

I have been contacted by the famous developer Liquidzigong who has been porting is prometheus modules to the TN Hen, in the form of an Iso Loader homebrew.

Unfortunately some of his files apparently leaked, and liquidzigong is afraid that some people might start stealing his credits or even worse. There’s no doubt Liquidzigong has the skills to do such a loader, but in order to shortcut the stealers he asked me to post these videos as a proof. So there you are, Kindgdom Hearts running for the first time on a psp go (that’s right, if you have TN Hen and this loader, you can run MORE games than on an official console), and another video showing Monster Hunter Portable 3 running on a 6.20 PSP Go… enjoy :)

How to install/Run

Put your ISO files in the ISO folder of your memory stick. Unzip the archive in your PSP/GAME folder. Run as any normal homebrew. For TN Hen users, you of course need to run the Hen before that.

If you want to use the M33 driver, you need a copy of isofs_500.prx which is not included in this package. You can get this file from the official firmware, by using PSARDumper

Credits/Disclaimer

Liquidzigong wants to thank Dark Alex for his work in the scene.

Remember that this tool is for running backups of games that you OWN. You are personally responsible for what you do with this tool, and pirating a game IS stealing copyright infringement (a crime severely punished in most countries of the world).

Download

Download here

1. Matt’s avatar

My PSPGo just sits around because I can’t get my favorite UMD games on there. I know… I shouldn’t have bought it. But I do like the form factor.

Can anyone point me to a 101 guide on how to go about creating ISOs and hacking the PSPGo to play them? I’m assuming I have to first flash it with new firmware. And maybe do something similar on my old PSP. Then there must be a process on the old PSP to create the ISOs. Then move them. And finally play them on the PSPGo.

I’d greatly appreciate a guide if such a thing exists. Thanks

2. Sandinwater’s avatar

Can I play 6.3X games on this???

1. toBsucht’s avatar

yes u can play games up to ofw6.35

3. mik’s avatar

corrupted data!!!!!! prometheus iso loader

1. toBsucht’s avatar

pls not to many details :p
      but i´m sure game_categories_light_1_2b is the key.
      Googel seplugin enabel to get the know how to use xx.prx
      or wololo.net/talk

4. lighthalzen’s avatar

there are games that i cant play using ISO loader like nfs most wanted, nfs shift and twisted metal head on..
    any idea to fix this problem pls? thanks

1. toBsucht’s avatar

light did u try m-33 driver make sure that the loader folder contains the isofs_500.prx u could change the driver with the select button befor u load your image.iso
      open idea loader is another way and the latest ver. is working really good oil02.03beta

1. lighthalzen’s avatar

toBsucht yeah i tried using m33 driver but the problem is i dont know where can i find isofs_500.prx. ive downloaded some but it doesn’t contain a READ ME so i cant just experiment by my self.. do u mind helping me with this?
        with the oil02.03beta i find it difficult for my self with SEPLUGINS/vsh.txt.

1. lighthalzen’s avatar

i tried using PSARDumper and PSP Firmware 5.00 but i didnt found a isofs_500.prx instead i found isofs.prx only..

1. toBsucht’s avatar

yeah that is the file u have the rename it and it work.
            some new releases contain the m33 driver.

2. lighthalzen’s avatar

thanks a lot.. :)

5. Sklar!o’s avatar

hey can u give me the link to download the kingdom hearts game plizz :D

6. Manheim’s avatar

umm i put my star wars elite squadron on iso folder, but when i run prometheus, no iso shows up

1. mohamed’s avatar

ya me too, i tried iso and cso files.

well the iso files i tried have a folder called PSP_Game and it doesn’t work either

i need to know if that is how iso files look like please

and does anyone know websites that have real isos?

And also when i put them in my iso folder, they disappear

Can anyone HELP

7. Toddimyre’s avatar

Just a FYI: In the process of testing this with that IPLv4 CFW from neur0n. I noted that it doesn’t pull .cso files (unfortunately). Also, Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade crashes using the default setup. I’ll post back after I dump a 5.00 OFW to grab the isofs.prx.

Oh, and thank you Wololo for pointing out about the isofs.prx. It doesn’t have that bit in the readme.txt that came with IPLv4 CFW.

8. vis’s avatar

Hello all
    on 5.03 it was possible to playback UMD-Videos from iso’s.
    Is there a solution for 6.20 with TN-C HEN .

1. toBsucht’s avatar

i never used the psp to watch viedeo but i know u can dump the umd video than convert it (make 1 file should be the same as a iso video player :) ) 2play it with the standard xmb-player. .. isn´t it better as a iso is ? :)

9. Wilfredo A. Brillantes’s avatar

how to download iso game on my PSP GO v6.37 is a latest version.?

1. toBsucht’s avatar

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=1NX79UAF legal iso :) run faked demo by tpu
      try fake_np v5 for 6.31 and up. Here a not tested big iso-faked to demo.
      http://www.megaupload.com/?f=OCAHPXI3 a lot of signed stuff @ http://mediafire.com/toBsucht !!!no ilegal files share here!!!

10. Ezu’s avatar

I’m using FW6.31 PSPgo…. but the loader is corrupted.. (as it was shown)

Help me… or you guys can give me complete step-by-step instructions on how to hack

1. toBsucht’s avatar

u have to run the go version if u use o-i-l try the iso tool to patch your dumped isos better use iso format – not cso. Go to my web file archive.

2. gt editor’s avatar

1 this is ILLEGAL. STOP TAMPERING WITH SONY PSP’S.

1. chronospectrum’s avatar

This actually isn’t illegal. I does void the warranty, however. Downloading the ISO’s from the internet when you did not buy the game is pirating, that is illegal. It is the consumers choice to risk bricking(locking up/breaking) our psp’s.

11. bloom’s avatar

some isos are still getting blackscreen on 6.20 tn-c prometheus loader.
    Using the isofs_500.prx – m33 driver does not help.
    NFS MW 510
    Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce
    Twisted Metal Head on
    Also the PSP crashes everytime when leaving a game.

I hope this is being addressed :)

12. ero321’s avatar

what program i nide for open Prometheus Iso Loader plizz help meeeee

13. master801’s avatar

Link is dead

14. NEHAshu’s avatar

thanks dear but that really sucks without isos

15. toBsucht’s avatar

ok 4 all which have problems with the dridri iso or prometheus a littel eng and a big german tut a download link[ofw update6.20,inclusive hb´s+apps and dual boot(patapon2 and sukiri) and a lot of plugins the file size is 472.43 MB copy past and :) this is not build 4 psp go!!!No iso´s inside :p tested with ofw6.20 pls post if it works with a higher fw.

ok für alle die noch Schwierigkeiten haben dridri oder prom iso´s zu nutzen hier ein link mit download zu meinem tut auf deutsch einfach runterladen entpacken und auf dem ms abspeichern ist aber nicht für die pspGo gemacht. Natürlich das tut lesen oder den so geht es text im down viel Spaß und ein schönes Wochenende! Inhalt des download homebrews+apps, 2-isoloader, ofw update6.20, plugins und dualboot(patapon2 und sukiri) größe 472.43mb getestet mit ofw6.20

16. toBsucht’s avatar

http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1879 more than 100 free psp game signed HomeBrew 4 ofw up to 6.37 or this new way to load iso´s :)

Fake_NP: put your homebrew into NPdemo (it is a bit tricky)

· 1 · · 8 · 9 · 10