Vote for your favorite banner on /Talk!

You may also like...

1. Coolguy says:

How’s the HEN coming about
    Thanks in advance.
    @wololo: Btw a similar question that every1 has asked before. I cudnt find a good reply though. Will the TN-HEN work on 6.10 firmware

• Noobpwnr says:

Why are you still on 6.10? Everyone above 5.03 and below 6.20 should update to 6.20, no reason staying below 6.20…. and lol no body has asked that?

• Coolguy says:

hmm, why not. At one point daudalus couldnt run at full speed on 6.20, thats y I never wanted to update. If something like that happens then it wouldn’t be worthwile upgrading.

Anyway someone answer my question ”Will the TN-HEN work on 6.10?”.

I think the 6.35/6.20 TN-HEN should work since the same exploits used for those wont be patched on lower firmware. I am not fully sure though, there might be compatibility issues I assume.
        Can any non-noob clarify this?

2. bd says:

hello everyone im bd from bd country

3. Coolguy says:

Anyway someone answer my question ”Will the TN-HEN work on 6.10?”.

Can any non-noob clarify this?

4. Coolguy says:

oops..sorry double post

5. Punker69 says:

Congrats to those who made to go on round 1

Bad Luck to me my banner was not good :(

6. Corey96 says:

@ Coolguy, I’m pretty sure you’ll need to update to 6.20 to use the 6.20 hen, lol.