Vote for your favorite banner on /Talk!

We have an ongoing contest to get a new banner on /Talk. We received lots of very impressive entries, and now’s the time to vote.

My apologies to all the great banners that didn’t make it to this first public round, congratulations to those who are still in the race, and thanks to everyone for the awesome entries!

Everyone can get to choose the future look of our forum, so join the fun here!

1. Coolguy’s avatar

How’s the HEN coming about
    Thanks in advance.
    @wololo: Btw a similar question that every1 has asked before. I cudnt find a good reply though. Will the TN-HEN work on 6.10 firmware

1. Noobpwnr’s avatar

Why are you still on 6.10? Everyone above 5.03 and below 6.20 should update to 6.20, no reason staying below 6.20…. and lol no body has asked that?

1. Coolguy’s avatar

hmm, why not. At one point daudalus couldnt run at full speed on 6.20, thats y I never wanted to update. If something like that happens then it wouldn’t be worthwile upgrading.

Anyway someone answer my question ”Will the TN-HEN work on 6.10?”.

I think the 6.35/6.20 TN-HEN should work since the same exploits used for those wont be patched on lower firmware. I am not fully sure though, there might be compatibility issues I assume.
        Can any non-noob clarify this?

2. bd’s avatar

hello everyone im bd from bd country

3. Coolguy’s avatar

Anyway someone answer my question ”Will the TN-HEN work on 6.10?”.

Can any non-noob clarify this?

4. Coolguy’s avatar

oops..sorry double post

5. Punker69’s avatar

Congrats to those who made to go on round 1

Bad Luck to me my banner was not good :(

6. Corey96’s avatar

@ Coolguy, I’m pretty sure you’ll need to update to 6.20 to use the 6.20 hen, lol.