HBL R109

1. toBsucht says:

@yellow maybe it is possibel 2 use recoveryflash with hbl 109. Do u create a floder in the root of ur ms called seplugin and put the plugin(prx),vsh and boot-txt in? In some cases(if u wouldn麓t overwrite old txt-file)
    i edited the boot.txt and vsh.txt. this is my vsh without rf:
    ms0:/cxmb/cxmb.prx
    ms0:/SEPLUGINS/ubuntu.prx
    ms0:/SEPLUGINS/luna.prx
    ms0:/SEPLUGINS/IvErBoot.prx
    ms0:/SEPLUGINS/prxdecrypter_01g.prx
    ms0:/SEPLUGINS/prxdecrypter_02g.prx
    ms0:/SEPLUGINS/intraFont.prx
    ms0:/SEPLUGINS/iop.prx
    ms0:/SEPLUGINS/APPSwitcher.prx
    #I am sure other peopel know more. Good luke!?
    #Try this
    ms0:/SEPLUGIN/khelper.prx #or if u called the floder seplugin
    ms0:/seplugin/khelper.prx
    #???hbl109???#

2. tokolete says:

ON 6.31 PSP GO

3. Jorge says:

I鈥檓 running HBL R109, the updated Patapon save file, on the PSP 3001 the Snes9xTYL 0.4.2 stop working..when select it, show a white screen and thats it…i have to take out the battery to reboot the psp.

the rest in my list of emulators good.

Hope you find the problem wololo.

Thanks

4. Marco Ant么nio says:

Personally, I’m running the latest 109 on the Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee (U.S.)! I’m playing classic NEO GEO and CAPCOM, emulators running 100% … I am very happy … These games will even be better than most PSP’s own … Final Fight, King of Fighter … and so on … Too!
    Who wants to help, just ask!

5. Marco Ant么nio says:

Pessoal, estou rodando a atualiza莽茫o 109 no Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee (US)! Estou jogando cl谩ssicos no NEO GEO e CAPCOM, emuladores rodando 100%… Estou muito feliz… Esses jogos chegam at茅 a serem melhores que a maioria do pr贸prio PSP… Final Fight, King of Figther… e por a铆 vai… Demais!!!
    Quem quiser ajuda 茅 s贸 pedir!!!

6. Marco Ant么nio says:

e o melhor, n茫o precisa iniciar toda hora o HBL, uma vez iniciado 茅 s贸 desligar o PSP na tela principal do HBL que ele ir谩 retornar na mesma tela..

7. Marco Ant么nio says:

and the best, need not start every time the HBL, once started is just off the PSP’s main screen HBL he will return to the same screen …

8. noobpwnr says:

l0l Kurok doesn’t work for me

9. noobpwnr says:

Never mind lol, i used the wrong eboot

10. jig5aw says:

Hi,

I’m on OFW 6.20 with psp3001, Europe version. May I know where to download Patapon 2 demo EU? I can only find US version online.

thanks in advance
    -jig5aw

11. Noober says:

Okay Guys so im a Bulgarian owner with PSP 3004 and when do everything that the note said and turn my Patapon 2 demo to boot the HBL it just freezes pls help me

12. Noober says:

so guys My problem is that when i turn the Patapon and go to press R it freezes help me pls

ty in advanced