TN Hen will most likely be available for 6.31

1. PSP Owner says:

@everyone
    how to play psx eboot in psp with OFW ?
    I have post this 3ed time as it is not been post and why is it happening

2. haitechan says:

@PSP Owner: You can’t, there is no way, no matter what kind of PSP you have. Anyway the good thing about this Hen is that PROBABLY somebody can develop an Iso loader, but there HAS NOT been an annoucement, we only can hope that a developer will be able to do that (I’m in the same situation).

3. punker69 says:

dridri finished already Making an ISOLOADER! or 6.20 TN HEN i hope it work. Also he is making Open Idea PSX loader

4. th3pwnsh0p says:

Releasing the 6.20 HEN is the only way my pants shall be creamed! >:o

5. Lorenzo says:

just one month 6.20 TN HEN.

still didn’t heard anything about SONY making new firmwarem

6. TN HEN :D says:

New Update!!!

Some people don’t use their brain, they don’t understand that I’ll release the HEN as promised, I just thought about porting to 6.31, when Sony releases a new firmware. But some people are so stupid and called me liar. Perhaps it’s because my English is very poor – I cannot express very well.
    Well…forget it;)

Today I just added some extra features to the HEN, fixed VLF issue and resolved all important NIDs 😉

Changelog 7/11/10 :
    – Reversed all systemctrl exports
    – Added USB battery charging
    – Added ability to watch 480×272 avc video
    – Added feature to skip gameboot
    – Added possibilty to hide PIC0.PNG and PIC1.PNG

All that matters to me:

– Fixed issue with some VLF homebrews
    – Added possibilty to adjust CPU speed
    – Added TN network update
    – Resolved all important NIDs
    – Encreased homebrew compatibilty

This means TN Hen is releasing soon!

9. seth says:

hi, its a little bit better read it at full english, i think exactly like you wololo, total noob should release for both exploits, patapon and golf, and then the vsh exploit, cause theres many time left for sony release a new firmware or maybe they never do it, so people in 6.3xx will be stucked forever, please convince him to do your suggestion, its the best option,please convince him

10. th3pwnsh0p says:

Yeah, first TN said 92% homebrew support. With Increased Homebrew Compatibility, how much do you think is supported now? :3

11. mike says:

i have hot shots golf from around 2006 and 6.31 amd hbl works perfectly on it i thought i just want to know if that is normal

12. TN HEN :D says:

@wololo

I think there is a glitch in your blog. The only way you can get to the 2 posts after this, is through this page at the top when you click the one on the right. You cannot access it through the Total_Noob’s HEN or the recent posts.

these are the two blog entries after this one.

13. TN HEN :D says:

Never mind what i just said. Now it is working fine… Weird

14. wololo fan says:

hes gonna release it for 6.31

15. wololo fan too says:

6.20 or 6.31 doesn’t matter, if they want HEN on their 6.31 then better buy the hot shots golf game…

16. wololo fan says:

yep i got the golf al ready and the hbl r101 so i am ready btw for users 6.31 total noob maybe thats what i herd that hes making a vsh exploit for 6.31 users wich that loads iso and cso i am stuck at 6.31 so i was like yes

17. BLACK OPS says:

@TN HEN 😀 by saying “Well…forget it” does that mean forget about the port to 6.31? 🙁

18. BLACK OPS says:

I have been excited about the 6.31 port plz dont forget about us

19. Sean says:

If tn releases the hen with the hot shots golf by now, When do you think Sony will release a new firmware? In my opinion, if Sony doesn’t release a new firmware by the end if the year, tn should add the VHS exploit asap.

20. Sean says:

Sorry not vhs, but vsh

21. yellow says:

@black ops when he said forget it he didnt meant for 6.31 but for the statement he made.

22. Ivo says:

@TH HEN

Will you put a downgrader on your hen?
    I think I saw somewhere you would…

23. my friend has updated to 6.31 ofw im on 5.50 gen d3 by any chance could you give me an estimated date that the hen exploit will be released for 6.31 sony firmware

24. Qwaszx says:

I dont think releasing this HEn for 6.31 is a good idea…i say this because many people have 6.31 and i predict that the psp community will be run over by hackers… I have 6.31 and even though i would love a HEn on 6.31 i think it should only be ported on 6.20.

25. QWASZX says:

I don’t think there should be a 6.31 HEn because so many people have 6.31 and imagine if all those people decided to get cheat engines and hack in games, what would that do to the psp community. Even though i have 6.31 I don’t think it should be ported to 6.31.

26. QWASZX says:

I don’t think there should be a 6.31 HEn because so many people have 6.31 and imagine if all those people decided to get cheat engines and hack in games, what would that do to the psp community. Even though i have 6.31 I don’t think it should be ported to 6.31 and should only be ported to 6.20.

27. yeneito says:

When will someone save the hen 6.20 and the 6.31

28. asdfasd says:

who cares about the psp community qwaszx. everyone wants things for free.

29. QWASZX says:

@asdfasd i know you guys want the iso’s for free but the iso’s are not going to be fun when almost everybody on the game will be cheating or hacking.

30. andy says:

@asdfasd so tru..we all want stuff 4 free

31. Abhi says:

And when is this 6.31 Tn -A gonna release?