Heads up: PS+ 1 Year is $46.99 on eBay (trusted seller neogames). Reminder: Playstation Plus price will increase in September to $59.99.

HEN for 6.20: A new video by Total_Noob – Working homebrews

1. wololo says:

@MasterFen: true, I should update the HBL FAQ…once the hen is released. In the meantime…the statement will stay there 🙂

regarding CFWEnabler: this thing would probably need to be adapted to work on new models, so that’s probably quite some work, and I’m not sure the guys who created CFWe are still around. I would rather trust Team Gen to come up with something, rather than the CFWe team.

2. Zack liar says:

can you put the source of the information?

3. hi i want to know some thinks whith hen we will play iso?

4. MasterFen says:

Jorge, the HEN on it’s own will not be able to load ISOs, but once you have run CFWenabler then you can.

Considering this is a KERNEL based exploit, it’s more likely we will be able to use CFWE.

5. yellow says:

updates for total noob
    Here I post all my updates and videos allday!

Updates:
    [12/10/2010]
    – Added kubridge library (now psardumper can be loaded)
    – Added compatibilty with PSP-1000 and PSP-3000 (PSP GO isn’t arrived yet)
    – You can load prxes (but only packed, thanks for this tip to GENyUS)
    – Added mesgled patch (thanks to Dr. Soup)
    – Fixed PartitionCheck patch

6. cx says:

??wololo,???????????????????????

7. Alex says:

This is wonderful news!
    I’ve been waited patiently for something like this for months ever since I bought my 6.20 PSP 3000.
    Huge thanks to Wololo and Total_Noob. Ignore the haters.
    I hope CFW will be available on my PSP one day. I’m looking forward to the day when RemoteJoyLite and a PS1 emu will be working on my PSP 3000.
    Keep up the good work.

8. Joel says:

Wooooooow! This is the best news I’ve seen all month! 😀

9. FlashDrive says:

HBL, in some way or the other, gives access to kernel!

Long Live Wololo and the PSP Hackers!!!

10. MasterFen says:

Lets see… Things to look forward to for the rest of 2010…

Halloween,
    Christmas,
    and THIS!

With PRX support, this should turn out to be something big, maybe it could evolve into what we’ve all been waiting for… Custom firmware on the PSP3000/2000TA88v3.

11. crisishell says:

wow !!!!!!
    thanks Total_Noob and wololo
    great news for all psp 3k and go owners 🙂

12. Fábio L. M. says:

Do you know when is it going to be a HEN for 6.31 ? (My PSP is 3001 so I can’t downgrade) …

13. bmo says:

fukc dat (hen). hbl is da shid,wololo 4ever

14. Louis says:

how download that HEN?

15. Nickolas says:

will we be able to load homebrew like a ps1 emulator???? I love you wololo and Total_Noob

16. Louis says:

how download that HEN? .-.

17. Louis says:

have u released the hen ?? if yes where?? i wanna try it

18. TobeyDemon says:

my psp 3001 has: ofw 6.60, hbl xmb version, pro b10 6.60 lite cfw, lite cfw me 1.8 6.60, & test 6.60 hen lite cfw.

Gaming & hacking isnt a waste of time, its just something the people say because they cant do it.