15 Essential Homebrews that run on Half Byte Loader

1. John says:

Every time I run any game it says ” can’t start the game/ File is corrupt. Please help. I have PSP 3004 ver. 6.37. I installed hbl loader

2. blueyoshi3 says:

GEOMETRY WARS IS KICKASS!!!! is there any other games besides these 15… if so then please show me cuz i need them too

3. Mauricio says:

Hi, is there one homebrew that act like a alarm clock and works on HBL? A good think would be run IRShell on PSPGO… but…

Thanks
    MMR

4. Zack says:

i downloaded Doom, i was wondering where i put the file in my PSP to play it.

5. anonymous says:

running HBL makes my psp swith off wid a noise of a spark or something, i use psp3004 wid 6.37 version, help please

6. toBsucht says:

SNES9X v0.02y32 Signed by RikuKH3 http://www.multiupload.com/6E4X0EJPCA 1st ofw snes emulator working NEW
    gpSP 0.9 Signed http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2683 New by Skutarth Download

Now you can download all files @ http://www.mediafire.com/toBsucht or big files @ http://www.megaupload.com/?f=1NX79UAF

7. dark fire says:

how do u install hbl on psp ver 6.37

8. dark fire says:

if u have the answer e-mail me at kevinlevin@ymail.com

9. dark fire says:

every time i click hbl on my psp it goes back to my psp memory stick can someone help me

10. 1hand-play says:

7.2 sec HA!

11. Andy says:

So, I’ve managed to get HBL running on my PSP3000 v6.37, and I’m using gpSP to play GBA games I already had the roms of in my computer. So I transferred them to my PSP, and they’re working marvelously. Just one thing though, I want to transfer the save states from my computer to my PSP (to continue with the same game, instead of having to start all over again) but I can’t seem to get it done. I tried giving the “.sav” file from my computer the same extension as a save game saved with gpSP, “slot number + .svs” but it doesn’t work, sicne the kind of file is different. I have a MAC, and according to it, the saved game from gpSP is a “UNIX Executable File”, and my save game is “VisualBoyAdvance Battery Save”.
    Now, I know the UNIX is just what my MAC reads, since it doesn’t know the exact kind of file it is. Is there any way in which I can do this?
    Thank you for your help!

• toBsucht says:

u better ask this in a emulator forum (gpSP) sorry i don´t know but i know there is a way to cheat a savegame file. Good luck!

• Andy says:

Thank you for the response. I’ll keep googling.
        🙂

btw… is there a DS emulator that works with HBL?

• toBsucht says:

i used nds ver6 (the special birthday releas + source) with the old hbl(unsigned) it started and load a game but it doesn´t run well other emu. does. A general problem is the second “lcd” if u try nds emulation u better use “games” which only use 1 “lcd”. I try the nds psp emu ver7 it wasn´t as well as the other. Good luck!

12. Ramsey Wright says:

could someone make a iso loader/player for psp3000 v.6.37?

13. NARUTO says:

Could someone make a ISO loader/Hen for psp3004 v.6.37?

14. The Turks says:

counter strike does not work ???

15. Just ur Ordinary Homebrew says:

Ok i know of i a good site But!!!!! Some Hombrews will work on HBL But all will work On Cfw Newly Updated =O Here it is Psp.gdteam.net U can even download them directly from psp!

16. kingofheart says:

can any say me how to hack psp 3044 and play iso games v .6.37 HELP???????????????????????????????????????

17. taxik says:

Oh Noobz.There isn”t ISO Loader for 6.37-Only Half-Byte-Loader-

18. THE MAN says:

i found some games that run on hbl they are
    Rubik v3.5
    DSONPSP BETA
    and more!

19. Jamie says:

looking for a DS emulator that can play Pokemon Black/White Rom

• KevinSevenfold says:

oh dude,that’s impssible,even the emulator runs slowly with the rest of the ROMS of NDS
      …but i’d kill for play that on my PSP !!

• TAILS says:

there exist a nds emu but it runs very slowly.
      I is called dsonpsp.
      I have PSP 3004 6.20 PRO-B5

20. KevinSevenfold says:

oh,by the way,someone know a good emulator of N64 ??

21. Homebrew man says:

HBL is the ultimate hombrew program. playing The Legend Of Zelda OOT now. this is still working on 6.37. also, to who ever needed the ISO loader, im devoloping one, ISOLord, so just wait.

22. Homebrew man says:

hey guys. just an update on ISOLord.
    it’s working so far. i get a few errors with it every now and then. this thing is able to play PSX (or PS1, what ever it is called these days) AND PSP games. i have been building this for 3 years. it’s all coming out nicely.

23. Oni Akuma says:

The EMUMASTER/MASTERBOY does not have any roms in the folder why?

• toBsucht says:

Becouse it isn´t leagel to share rom in the most countries. Oni Akuma
      is it a april joke. Maybe there are some homebrews(sampels) for the emulator but i don´t know one.

24. Oni Akuma says:

Man there was a problem bout the gpsp kai emulator, but i followd the instructions wen i started it, and i downloaded a gba bios and now it works 😀

25. Oni Akuma says:

but i cant get my roms to work?

• toBsucht says:

^^i didn´t see that i hope you got it 😉 maybe it was the floder were u place the roms are some games do not run (without a customized setup)

26. marcos says:

im a noobie but want to thank wololo for making my psp 3001 interesting(dummy with 6.37)also for those who are interested i found a way to put 100 games from snes on psp 3001 ofw 6.37.first i downloaded snes 9xtyl and put in psp/game.-second i searched games for snes 9xtyl 0.4.2 and found a site that says 150 or 100 games then theres two downloads part1 and part2 but when extracted dont put them n your psp go to the roms file and find that you need to extract each game so you extract each game and put them n the roms file (psp/game/snes 9xtyl/rom)

27. quiety says:

im new here and i want to downgrade my psp from 6.37 is it even possible?

• toBsucht says:

@quiety maybe befor psp2 is release more likely after release maybe never(really unlikely). You can downgrade a 6.37 ofw or up only if pandora is working with your psp model (datacode/motherboard). Try pspident0.73 or up.

28. blue49974 says:

Hi if your on 6.37 this should work ok when 6.20 hen was out and I was on ofw 6.35 I used 6.20 promethis iso loader in the half byte loader and I was actually able to run Iso files you can also try cso files if you want.

29. Mike says:

Hey guys I can seem to get a good daedalus emu on my psp 3000, the original one to download here doesnt run well with Zelda OOT and i tried running the beta 3 one with hbl 113r but no luck :/ i have the psp 3003 3004, id appreciate if someone could help me(:

Thanks!
    Mike

30. THE MAN says:

Where can i get a home brew like GTA!! I really want one

31. toBsucht says:

@blue49974 i try to start pro-loader with hbl113 and it is starting but i can run a iso.^lucky me, tn-hen user 😛

@Mike if you downloaded a signed emulator it doesn´t work with signed hbl. Try to use your (most likely signed) n64 emulator with ofw. Also i found just a few minutes ago ^ZeldaT3^ a port for the psp.

@THE MAN there is a gta homebrew(mini) but it´s no fun to play it try a gba-emulator. Note i can remember some1 here who´s try to run this game with a gba but it doesn´t work, but i´m not sure if there´re differnt gta gba-versions.

32. azulafanatic says:

please! STOP CALLING PEOPLE IDIOTS! I ADMIT I UPGRADED MY PSP TO 6.37.. PLEASE! YOU ARE JUST SHOWING DAT U DON’T HAVE MANNERS.

33. joey says:

demanoid.me and utorrent all day and thay have psp games that are sighned no hacks also have snes roms

34. Captain Crazy says:

Dude, I *** love you. I got Doom running without any hitches on my completely unhacked PSP 3001, running 6.37.

35. Ramsey Wright says:

the gbakai emulator is ***!!!!!

36. jacques says:

Hi guys is there a neo geo emulator for h.b.l

37. Viki says:

Hi admin….i m a newbie..pls help me with my psp v.3006 upgrade 6.37…please i want to run iso on it….help me pls…thanks

38. toBsucht says:

Hi viki
    i think the best is if you try pro hen(b6) or tn hen (extended) up to 6.39 ofw.
    make sure that u use the correct hen for your firmware. What´s your´s?
    This hens are all signed also you can find a lot of list @www with signed homebrews that doesn´t need a hen to run them.

1. February 8, 2011

[…] […]

2. March 17, 2011

[…] crafted save for Patapon 2, HBL and TN’s HEN (the link contains all three in one archive) Some homebrew games to play.Things you will have to do:1. Download the Patapon 2 Demo and place it in the PSP/GAME […]