Announcing wMenu (and HBL rev92)

You may also like...

1. wololo says:

@~Fred~ : we are still actively working on the HBL.

2. ~Fred~ says:

Hey again,
    Ok thanks for the info, I’m excited for the next release.
    Thanks again,
    ~Fred~

3. PSPGo-user says:

Great work, unfortunately it won’t run om my PSP Go with fw 6.20, i followed every step, but it crashes as soon as i hit the R button, what can i do to get this running? (i also tried r85 same results) :(

4. ~Fred~ says:

Hi PSPGo-user,
    theres a new rev out (93) maybe you should give that a try
    ~Fred~

5. PSPGo-user says:

@~Fred~
    Thanx gonna try it right away …

6. Josue says:

wololo hello see you’re talented for this .. I worked well with the previous version …. this new version of hbl not grab me super snes emulator … I also wanted to ask when we will be able to play games for psp??

7. Bounder says:

Correct Translation to iSWORD: (Google translate = bad for spanish, too mucfh slang)

Thank you man, your work is getting awesome.
    Keep up with this MASTER MIND, we all here admire your work.

Greetings from Guatemala.

8. iSWORD says:

@Bounder
    Thanx for correcting :)

9. iSWORD says:

Sorry for double posting…
    @Dex
    This PS1 emulator only supports 28 games on CFW ( I mean when it’s running with full free memory in kernel mode).. HBL runs in the user mode, There won’t be enough memory to run any game.. ( I mean that the emulator supports only 28 games because others need more memory, so the number will be zero when it comes to user mode !!)
    PLEASE correct me if I’m wrong..

10. alejandro says:

gracias po el hbt espero hagas otro menu