Reminder: Playstation Plus price will increase in September. Now might be the right time to renew (note: you help support this site by using our affiliate links, but you don't pay anything extra)

Half Byte Loader revision 85

1. Hunter says:

I just have some questions about running Wagic, sorry to bother you but Im a nub at this HBL, ChickHEN was easier until I updated my PSP, anyway I found out from the comments above that to play Wagic you need to remove two files, exception.prx and Rev mp3, I removed exception.prx but I cant find Rev mp3 anywhere in the WTH folder, I would also like to know if you can run Wagic with new user made content (new card pics) using HBL, hope someone will have time to deal with a nub.

2. carlos says:

@cazador
    is to remove the mp3 files that are only three (in the new rev 90 (just removed from excepcion.prx) accepts Hoye mp3 but wrong)

3. ChickenChaser says:

theres a rev90?

4. wololo says:

Yes. There’s a rev 90, but I haven’t published it yet because I believe it doesn’t bring much compared to rev 85. I haven’t found any games that work “better” with revision 90 than revision 85. If I’m wrong please let me know.

5. THAT SAME GUY says:

hey sony corp….you blow….how about allow us to play homebrew…..or ill drown you..then do cpr…..then break that neck…yea thats right…bow down to wololo he is saving your p.o.s of a system by allowing homebrew…=)

6. ChickenChaser says:

rev 85 works great and i dont think there’s any need to
    improve it.

Well maybe just a compatible version that can run daedalu
    with out all the crashing will be nice.

But rev85 is still awesome!

7. Nickolas says:

@wololo so there are no improvments on rev 90??none at all??then why did you develop it?? lol nice work anyways!!!

8. wololo says:

@Nickolas: there are improvements, but none that you can see as a end-user. Consider it as the base work for further improvements.

9. Sari says:

Sorry if I sound redundant but did soebody say that there was a working (barely) ps1 brew? I’d love to try it even if it is slow

10. akarome says:

wololo why was no one surpose to know about the loop in the game? because i have found one more but not sure if to tell any one