Half Byte Loader revision 85

You may also like...

1. snail says:

hey wololo, can you check out my thread in the forums about the weird hbl looping thread. and i also want to know if it would be possible to get devhook working in a future release….? if we can, i wonder if we could emulate firmware 5.03, run chickHEN, and load gen firmware….. just wondering if this would be possible….. thanks for your effort. i look up to you more than i ever did to dark alex…..

2. Retar says:

PSPGO with 5.7 firmware crashes on all rev except HBL REV 51 I was able to load nester.

3. Dark Neko says:

Here I have found that the hbl works better when the language of the psp is set to english. I was trying and trying to get gpsp to work with no success, until it came to my mind that maybe it was the language, since I was seeing the Patapon demo in spanish. Changed the psp to english an voila, no more crashes or errors loading homebrews. Before that, only fceultra worked.

Just a little tip.

Dark Neko

4. xXSEEKERXx says:

sony should thank you guys as for convincing me to get a go

5. Wolfdawg says:

@TERMINATOR!%&
    You mean theres an ps1 emulator for hbl 85?
    I thought wolo said he wasnt working on that
    and Team eld has iso working on 6.20 but is buggy so they wont release it untill they have full cfw

6. DarXPloit_$a1 says:

err… wololo, do you have e-mail?
    i have some questions about you.

7. Wolfdawg says:

@DarXPloit_$a1
    You want to email the mighty Wolo!!!????
    Impossible

8. wololo says:

@DarXPloit_$a1 : It’s in the “contact” section of this site. wagic dot the dot homebrew at gmail dot com

9. Cory says:

@TERMINATOR!%&

What is the emulator called? I dont care if it is slow, If HBL can run it, please tell me what it is!!! PLEASE!!!

10. @cory: i dont know ive heard things, and besides it crashes alot ..
    P.S. Typo on the terminator!%&(had caps lock)

11. Cory says:

@terminator157

Oh well, I hope HBL will soon run ISO’s or an iso loader or something comes out.

Yes I know about kernal access and all, but I think it will be possible.

12. sb says:

hey…. i was able to launch 5.03 gen a thru hbl ….. but i didnt try to flash it …bcoz i was afraid that it would brick my psp
    psp 3004 v5.55

13. Warlike says:

it’s true TERMINATOR!%&?

link it, i wanna test ‘nd post results;

14. An0nym0us c0ward says:

@sb try to b0rr0w psp phat.. And submit a result.

15. BALANCE says:

I think what you are doing is great, emulator games is like movies or music. There are thousands of good movies billions of people can enjoy or it just sits in inventory wasted, such as iso wasting too. Wasted knowledge and harder work. Forced balance between profit and usage of working. Sorry for bad english.

16. Ransom says:

does 5.03 gen work on pspgo?

17. Cory says:

@Hope

You have CFW installed on your psp?!?!?

18. wololo says:

I deleted dangerous posts from user “Hope”.
    I’m for freedom of speech, but don’t post lies about flashing unhackable mobos, this is dangerous.

19. DarXPloit_$a1 says:

@wololo, did u get my e-mail ? =)

20. Sony Corp. says:

@wololo

Yes wololo, i heard of my employee making fake
    hacks & its very sad that is has come to this but…….

The user “Hope” has been fired from the company.

21. Jemina0514 says:

L0l

22. Sony Corp. says:

i just found out with my amazing skills that

“H0pe” & “Jemina0514″

is the same user, i mean take a closer look,

the same post at the same time……..

Truly im a genius.

23. wololoMyASS says:

Indeed.

24. H0pe says:

Coincidence.. Is it possible to use double user in one pc.

25. jemina0514 says:

Dont use my name.. Who ever you are! Im a good follower of wololo.. He know that.. Im am excited for every update of wololord in his blog..

26. THE ENFORCER says:

*Grabs the false user ‘H0pe & Jemina0514′ from the back of his shirt collar.*

*now spins false user around, knees him in the groin….hard!*

*now…..grabs the back of this phailure’s bent over head, and in one swift and powerful motion, knees him in the face hard enough to send bone fragments from his nose shooting to his anemic and troubled little brain.*

*…….urinates on the now motionless user………kicks him again!*

The REAL jemina0514 is now vindicated. And, his/her honor is restored.

HAVE A GREAT DAY.

27. Cory says:

Wow…..wololo should see some of these comments.

@H0pe & Jemina0514, ROFLMAO

28. Sony Corp. says:

@THE ENFORCER

Dude i appreciate all ur help but the fact is that jemina is H0pe,
    do u need any more prof? the guy posted the same thing
    at the same minute, coincidence?

As i said before the user has been fired from my company
    and YOU just killed him.

Poor guy……………..oh well

29. Sony Corp. says:

oh and that was greatest FATALITY ever!!!

30. Hunter says:

I just have some questions about running Wagic, sorry to bother you but Im a nub at this HBL, ChickHEN was easier until I updated my PSP, anyway I found out from the comments above that to play Wagic you need to remove two files, exception.prx and Rev mp3, I removed exception.prx but I cant find Rev mp3 anywhere in the WTH folder, I would also like to know if you can run Wagic with new user made content (new card pics) using HBL, hope someone will have time to deal with a nub.

31. carlos says:

@cazador
    is to remove the mp3 files that are only three (in the new rev 90 (just removed from excepcion.prx) accepts Hoye mp3 but wrong)

32. ChickenChaser says:

theres a rev90?

33. wololo says:

Yes. There’s a rev 90, but I haven’t published it yet because I believe it doesn’t bring much compared to rev 85. I haven’t found any games that work “better” with revision 90 than revision 85. If I’m wrong please let me know.

34. THAT SAME GUY says:

hey sony corp….you blow….how about allow us to play homebrew…..or ill drown you..then do cpr…..then break that neck…yea thats right…bow down to wololo he is saving your p.o.s of a system by allowing homebrew…=)

35. ChickenChaser says:

rev 85 works great and i dont think there’s any need to
    improve it.

Well maybe just a compatible version that can run daedalu
    with out all the crashing will be nice.

But rev85 is still awesome!

36. Nickolas says:

@wololo so there are no improvments on rev 90??none at all??then why did you develop it?? lol nice work anyways!!!

37. wololo says:

@Nickolas: there are improvements, but none that you can see as a end-user. Consider it as the base work for further improvements.

38. Sari says:

Sorry if I sound redundant but did soebody say that there was a working (barely) ps1 brew? I’d love to try it even if it is slow

39. akarome says:

wololo why was no one surpose to know about the loop in the game? because i have found one more but not sure if to tell any one