Can Half-byte loader run isos?

You may also like...

1. Unknown says:

I’ll do that, but I have found the simplest way. I can’t tell you here though, everyone will be waiting for it. I need only a small bit of help from you though. If you are currently at work right now, reply after.

2. Unknown says:

But, here is a fast question, how do I get the sound to work in Picodrive?

3. Unknown says:

Wololo?

4. 1HandPlay says:

What’s the point of isos when the hbl can do more things besides the isos, sure it has some disadvantages but it mostly depend on the way the player uses it JUST take advantage of everything

5. 1HandPlay says:

PS3 fanboys suck xbox rules all the way

• Smelly Dog says:

As much as I love xbox, PS3 users have the right to use their system without being insulted, stop making a bad name for yourself.
      Also, when did anyone make a comment about a PS3?

6. 1HandPlay says:

there are less options on games due to not as many buttons.

7. 1HandPlay says:

is better to trade a phat black psp with slim star wars white PSP

8. Unknown says:

Hmm… I wonder where Wololo went.

9. Unknown says:

……. Almost done coding ……..

10. Stealth- says:

Wololo, I feel for you, I really do.
    I don’t know how you manage put up with these types of comments.

11. gagex215 says:

that wolo guy must had the feds get at him
    if you start out doing this stuff. then turn around and bitch up
    wow !!!this reminds me of the xbox1 and ps2 sellouts
    the same tatics. so sony microsoft,and those we chumps win ?
    emu, homebrew huhhh!! y lie
    just tell the people the truth
    ur now doing a move iam all game company’s do
    keeping the good things to urself
    like team typhoon. right!!!!!! buddy

12. KillMannPsP says:

hi do not know if at all possible ISO games on PSP?? If he had something to do??

13. Amarildo says:

Hello people of Wololo,
    I am Brazilian, I am very happy with the HALF BYTE LOADER, what a shame we will not have an iso loader, I understand your side, i do not know over here in Brazil the UMDs are very expensive, not everyone can buy, I’m totally against piracy , and also to absurd values of UMDs.

Sorry, my English is not very good lol.

14. jaju2u says:

My hidden ver. of the Koen Loader works!

15. Raptros says:

Is it possible to create a pandora with half bite-loader?

16. aishu says:

hay i am also againesd the pirecy
    but the games for psp are tooo coasly
    so to play a game for 4 days(tym to finnish it)
    1 dont lyk to spend that money so we have to care abt isos
    plz work on it
    because all on the other syde of the screene r not hackers
    plzzz work on it its aishwary from india

17. Prayant says:

hey wololo i wanted to know how we can get those XMB themes in my psp 3K
    and how to load plugins please do tell…..

18. killersmod says:

i just baked popcorn :D with a mobile phone powering my microwave :D

19. TobeyDemon says:

my 3001 psp with ofw 6.60, hbl, lvfw pro b10 6.60 has a kernel.prx plugin file kernel exploit & i have an iso loader i signed myself & it works. no crashes & it plyas most games. i ran promethius iso loader before i signed it & hbl & pro b10 both work & perform the iso loader very well.

20. TobeyDemon says:

wow, bust a move iso (that i legally own the disc to! got it to test this) works with promethius iso loader on lcfw, lcfw iso loader, signed, & with hbl. amazing.

21. Srsly says:

seriously? no ISO loader because its against piracy??downloading emulator is already part of piracy, i’m not against anyone here but lol buy expensive gadget to play old games ~_~

22. zed says:

@wololo: damn i always envy you guys. you hackers. you’re like heroes in a huge city. city of gamers. gamers ruled by the sony anarchy and you guys come to save the day. iso pirates want you to work for them and sony’s got their defenses. a never ending super hero movie. lemme know if you need a sidekick. anytime man.

1. May 31, 2010

[...] ????:Wagic, Magic the Gathering, and PSP homebrews? Can Half-byte loader run isos? Half Byte [...]