Half Byte Loader R79

You may also like...

1. Cheeze6661 says:

@conkertheking: The HBL does not have kernel access so therefor that is impossible to do. HBL is and will always be just for homebrew apps and emulators. Maybe one day there will be a kernel exploit for 6.XX firmware.

2. wololo says:

@lethal: sed requires kernel access for encryption/decryption I believe, so no.

@conkertheking: please choose your words carefully, I’ve spent the last 3 years of my life developing a homebrew game…
    Also as said many times, HBL does not have kernel access.

3. MuffinHead Smth says:

*grabs conkertheking by the top of his face*

…….*now hurls him into the back of the forum wall. HARD.*

…………………….*now kicks him. He’s not moving…good.*

PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE. THESE PEOPLE DO NOT WORK FOR YOU.
    THIS IS A COURTESY. AND, UNLIKE OTHERS, THE TEAM HERE COULD HAVE SIMPLY MADE THIS FOR THEMSELVES AND BRAGGED ABOUT IT ON YOUTUBE.

Have a great day!

4. crisishell says:

where is Half Byte Loader R80 ?

5. crisishell says:

where is Half Byte Loader R80 ? please upload it wololo

6. wololo says:

crisishell: Generally I only upload my own changes, Or revisions that I have tested long enough to be confident with them. revision 80 was uploaded yesterday by m0skito, so I didn’t have the time to test it completely yet.

7. lethal says:

wololo is there any thing like sed for pc for psp games

8. wololo says:

lethal : no. the Encryption process hasn’t been figured out yet, so a psp is required to do an encryption/decryption of a game

9. Cheeze6661 says:

With the noob questions aside, I would like to just give you thanks. To have the homebrew scene coming back to life on the 3K OFW/pspGO is truly amazing. Keep up the hard work. :)

P.S.- Hope to be able to play Wagic on the HBL eventually. I no longer have a CFW psp since decided to go legit but loved Wagic when I did have one. It’s most definitely the best homebrew game to date.

10. WalangAlam says:

Keep up the good work guys. I’m addicted again to Mario and Castlevania. GBA emulator works great! Hope the sound for the Picodrive will be fix.

11. hi says:

i have a psp 3000 slim and lite and i dont know which hbl i need on i tryed 79 but it didnt work
    help me plz!!!!!!!

12. hi says:

Can any1 tell me which hbl i need i have v6.20 psp

13. msp0800 says:

you need r79. thats the one i have . can anyone tell me if any gba emulator works on a psp 3k running r79. i have tried the ones suggested but they don’t work
    keep up good work