Half Byte Loader revision 69

1. Johnny says:

Thank you for all of your hard work i appreciate very much that i am able to play homebrew games on my PSP3000!! 😉

Johnny

2. tara says:

report: crash on PSP go 5.7 when loading the loader.
    freezing at ” freeing the memory….” and shut down

3. D0nk3yPunch3r says:

you devs never cease to amaze me!! keep up the awsome (yet donated) work!

4. RedCloud says:

When you get time you should upload r70 (although im not demanding it lol), as this rev is missing a file.

5. xStokeRx says:

much more stable still cant get past loading screen on wth butit goes there every time im on pspgo 6.20

6. oxmudxo says:

God bless Wololo and team!
    Keep it up. 🙂

7. krazykanuck says:

@redcloud

there is not a missing file from r69-r70 he missed the file when putting it in the google site .. there is no difference .. wololo had no issues compiling r69 its just everyone else did cause of the missed file .. thats why r70 came out

8. Johnny says:

I don’t know why but it always seems to crash upon loading. I was able to get it running twice, but then it seems to corrupt other EBOOTs I have. See here the md5 checksum of the emulator’s EBOOT (UO gpSP kai 3.2) kindly hosted here by members ” http://advancedpsp.tk/foro_es/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=317&sid=789d2a92d80ad18c309ea708d5b37921

2F197A3219FA41EB67D83A7A4BA1D7F8

and here is the checksum of that same file after half byte loader crashes.

3003B5BEEF77BA07548921D398A37633

afterwards nothing would load not even half byte loader. Strange indeed, this is excepted as I presume since it’s still in beta state.

I have uploaded the debug file from half byte loader revision 69 dev.

PSP 3001 6.20

9. wololo says:

None of the people currently involved in HBL is Brazilian so I’m not even sure why you would say that, but please remember that hacking teams are extremely international, let’s keep national pride for soccer matches, it’s more than enough 😉

10. Rated says:

My PSPGo shuts down after the loading screen message appears on the screen.

have tried to run it like 20 times, and always fails..

i have a PSPGo with 5.7 firmware.

any ideas why this is failing, or should it be failing by any reason?

11. Retarded says:

I bought a pspgo with fw 5.7, hbl rev85 keeps crashing after loading menu message.