Datel’s Action Replay on the PSPGo?

You may also like...

1. WalangAlam says:

is the AR in umd? or is it a file that you are going to save in your memory stick?

so its a signed eboot? i don’t get it.

2. wololo says:

Me neither, that’s the interesting part…It does look like a signed EBOOT on the video…

3. n00b81 says:

I don’t really understand this either. It does look to me like they’re launching an app from the XMB. However, say they were able to sign their own EBOOT, great – but how do they tell what user is using it? Surely it can’t be as easy as copying the files from one memory stick to another.

Oh well, I already know of a few people that have ordered this thing and will fill me in on the details when they get it :) (if they get it before Sony sues them again xD)

n00b81

4. WalangAlam says:

oh i have it. its a windows apps just like the official media manager. will play with it later. im willing to share it for the purpose of testing.

5. n00b81 says:

If you’d like to pass it over, I would take a look at. Perhaps it could be useful..

6. WalangAlam says:

you need a username and a password and looks like everything will be signed by codejunkies/sony online server.

7. giovifree says:

i have found some video on youtube of action replay, the kit is :
    one memory stick, one battery adapter, one software cd

they should be

one magic memory stick
    one pandora-matic “put your battery push one button wait green led and now is pandora battery”
    cd windows software, i think for manage saved game, update cheat code,convert video for psp

but they publicize AR for all psp ?? they found new pandora

8. n00b81 says:

huh? Link please? :)

9. WalangAlam says:

according to cloudy i got the wrong old version. at least i know now that everything will be signed through codejunkies online server just like the sony media manager

10. n00b81 says:

Yeah, I just saw that, thanks giovifree. What I want to know is – wtf is that “battery adapter” for?

11. n00b81 says:

nvm… thats an old commercial disregard that whole battery thing ;)

12. n00b81 says:

Actually, let me rephrase that. That was an old action replay show in the vid, but the guy put “PSP 3000″ at the top. Probably to grab traffic, thats all :|

1. December 24, 2009

[...] few days ago Datel announced a new Action Replay software, compatible with all models of PSPs, including the PSPGo. The PSP scene was quite suspicious [...]