The testing suite

You may also like...

1. John Rohan says:

You’re the man! I am astounded by the amount of effort you’ve put into this program.

2. Hellfish says:

Video not available due to a copyright claim by Wizards of the Coast, Inc.

Bad news for wagic? :(

3. Dr. Solomat says:

video has been removed. ;(

4. NyghtcrawleR says:

As always I cant completely comprehend it since I really dont know how to code, but I can very well appreciate it and understand how vital it has been.

Again, you do some great work and Wagic shows it.

5. wololo says:

Don’t worry about the video, it had actually been removed when I got the C&D 6 months ago, but has I am the owner I can still see it, so I didn’t realize it wasn’t available. I’ll upload a new one.

6. SeekingTruth says:

Oooh! I’m not much of a coder myself but I used to be, and that’s a very neat trick you’re doing with the testing suite! Kudos Wololo, you’re the man, and Wagic is fabulous! It’s great being able to play outside with friends when it’s too windy for real cards. :)

7. Excellent, I love automated tests :) They also give me courage to add new features!

8. Lord Raptor says:

Just a little comment to say that Wagic has resurrected my PSP. I spend 1 or 2 hours every day playing it, and I enjoy it alot !

Very good work !

Thank you for all the time you spend and all efforts you make on this awesome project !

9. Xuelynom says:

Hi

Is your card file available somewhere ? the file with the “lord (merfolk +1/+1″ ?

10. wololo says:

@Xuelynom, sure, check out the SVN:
    this is 10E, there’s one file for each expansion

11. Xuelynom says:

Thanks, I was wondering what abilities are supported by your engine, and how you write them. It seems pretty complete.
    What are the abilities you can’t program ?
    How do you handle triggered abilities ? do you save all of them somewhere or do you watch each permanent each time something happens to see if an ability is triggered ?
    The same for global static continuous effects such as “all your soldiers gains +1/+1″, do you save all those effects in a single list or do you watch each permanent each time you need to check something?
    My “thaum” class (the base magic effect) is getting more and more complex, first it had just a cost and an effect, then a boolean if the effect was targeted, then a list of targets instead of just one target, then a boolean if its “you may”, then effect becomes a list of effects to handle “+3/+3 AND trample”…