WTH 0.4.1 (a.k.a. “Regrowth”) is here !

A message for gamers as the holiday season is here:
Hey Folks, it is the shopping season and that means most of us will be buying gaming stuff in November and December. Wololo.net will be looking for the best deals and let you know about them. For example in July 2016, our twitter followers and mailing list subscribers were among the first to know about an Uncharted 4 Special edition deal for $19, a 75% discount at the time! Follow us on twitter to stay up to date. I also suggest to subscribe to our deals mailing list below for full deal updates. Note: this mailing list is mostly useful for people in the US.

We do not share your email with any third party

1. Dr. Solomat says:

GRATULATIONS!

It’s a Wagic! ^^

2. John Rohan says:

Great! I hope I can still keep my saved decks…

3. wololo says:

Yes you can, this version should be compatible with all your previous data

4. NyghtcrawleR says:

Nice update. Off to go set this up.

5. Petitrudy says:

Great job Wololo !

6. Lord Malkil says:

This is a great update. It has become one of my favorite games on the psp. You should cut a deal with WOTC and make some big money.

I like that you can make new decks for the computer just using notepad.

Also I’ve noticed a couple of bugs if your interested write me back. I wish I knew more about C++ programming I would help you out.

7. wololo says:

Hey Lord Malkil!
    Since WotC threatened me, I don’t see them willing to “cut a deal” with me 😀
    If they really wanted to do Magic on the PSP or the DS, they would’ve done it years ago.

As far as bugs are concerned, please go to http://wololo.net/wagic/bugs and post them there, or on the forums. They’ll go on the growing list of know bugs, and will eventually get solved!